PDA

View Full Version : Movie of the Year

Mister E
09-10-2007, 10:25 AM
Here in Toronto we are in the midst of our Film Festival. Prices for food and delicious booze are highly inflated, much like being at WAE!

Who Cares? In my opinion, The Movie of the Year goes to "Shoot Em Up!

It's like Pulp Fiction only with breast milk!

I have waited years to be this blown away by a flick, what with the stupid remakes and pointless swill.

But, like they say: better lactate than never.

They really say that....

So, have any of you seen this flick? If so, what was YOUR reaction?

Evil Chris
09-10-2007, 10:44 AM
Is it really that good?
The trailer looks good, and I've heard a lot of hype about this movie, but you know how it is when you hear maybe too much hype and the movie turns out to be a disappointment.

Mister E
09-10-2007, 11:00 AM
Is it really that good?
The trailer looks good, and I've heard a lot of hype about this movie, but you know how it is when you hear maybe too much hype and the movie turns out to be a disappointment.

I was totally shocked, it was that good! I hate reviews (usually) and knew very little about the film. I went without anticipation and reacted much the same as when first seeing Pulp Fiction!

Evil E
09-10-2007, 04:03 PM
That's the movie that I so wanna see since I saw the trailer! Glad to hear that I won't be deceived.

SykkBoy
09-10-2007, 04:44 PM
I really liked this movie

Just a damn good action flick and Clive Owens' name on the marquee is going to pretty much earn my ticket now...after Sin City, Children of Men and this flick...

ScreaM
09-11-2007, 09:50 PM
Waiting for the release.

Casa Nova
09-12-2007, 01:15 PM
it looks really good, I wouldn't mind seeing it at all. Even my brother was saying how amazing it was the other day when he came over & he's the pickiest movie critic ever haha

Vid Vicious
09-17-2007, 11:14 AM
I dunno .. watching the trailer it looks like Clive Owen's remake of sin city .. same voice, same action shot .. same dumd ass chin clef.