PDA

View Full Version : There is still hope! héhéhé!

Virgule3
09-10-2007, 05:18 PM
My love life again...

I spent the night at my guy's place last night... It was amazing! He told me the same things as before... I'm amazing, hot, wonderful, he feels great when I'm with him, etc... But he also said he isn't ready yet, which I knew, but he hopes that when he is, it won't be too late and that I'll still be available... He was with the same woman for 15 years and the relationship wasn't that great so he has to learn to live with himself for a while before he's ready to live/be with someone else again. I totally understand that.

I told him I wouldn't wait for him per say, that if something happens, well, "tough titties" as my boss would say... But in reality, I have fallen in love with him, I confirmed it last night when I held him in my arms, I knew it was love, so unless someone absolutely INCREDIBLE comes along, I have no intention of looking for anyone but of course, I didn't tell him that! hihihi!

Just wanted to let you guys know what the developments are... And FunBrunette... The guy I was with at QwebecExpo is Nicolas, my best friend. I did have some feelings for him at some points earlier this year, but I quickly understood that he is so not the right guy for me!!! The guy I'm talking about in this thread, his name is Martin...

Keep your fingers and toes crossed for me!

Sophie.

Funbrunette
09-10-2007, 05:33 PM
Yes he is a sweetheart (Nicolas). Fell free to hit me up on ICQ anytime to chat.

I really wish you all the best Sohie...You're beautiful inside and out. :heart:

Evil Chris
09-11-2007, 11:12 AM
Sophie... I'm still disappointed that we never met at the recent show in Montreal. Hopefully you can make it to Funbrunette's birthday dinner?

Virgule3
09-11-2007, 11:44 AM
I just came back from Montréal, again... I can't go a third time! lol! It's unfortunately too long... 6 hours... I would have loved going though!

So.

Casa Nova
09-12-2007, 01:19 PM
aww your friend Nicolas was a great guy very friendly lol

As for you my dear, you're an absolutely remarkable person, and rest assured after some time I think this guy will see what he is risks losing & will come to his senses.

Virgule3
09-12-2007, 01:46 PM
aww your friend Nicolas was a great guy very friendly lol

Yeah, Nicolas is a GREAT person. I am so happy to have him in my life, but there would be no future for us! But he is a wonderful friend.

As for you my dear, you're an absolutely remarkable person, and rest assured after some time I think this guy will see what he is risks losing & will come to his senses.

Thanks... :)

Can I give you Martin's email address so you can write him and make him understand that? LOL

He told me Monday on MSN that he was "a fucking idiot" for not taking advantage of the fact that I like him and that he likes me too, but he isn't ready yet and he hopes that it won't be too late when he is ready.

I hope it's true, that it's not just words... the words I want to hear...

Sigh... There is always something isn't there...

Sophie.