PDA

View Full Version : Today in temple

Vid Vicious
09-23-2007, 12:57 AM
Damn it was really weird .. first off I end up seeing tons of old friends and ex girlfriends .. all with kids. Which was kinda nice and depressing at the same time... But then Right after the first shofar, a man walks up to me with the biggest smile .. extends his hand and says .. "keep up the good work". It blew me away .. Especially since I used to date his daughter ... :scram:

lol .. to top it off after temple ... everyoneI've ever hanged out with or dated came to tell me they seen me on TV. Not one ever said anything negative ...

BTW I bleong to a very religious Temple

Visualad
09-23-2007, 08:29 AM
seems that temple is a very "open minded" one..

rhetorical
09-23-2007, 12:56 PM
I don't know much about temples, but a lot of churches would never have been that liberal.

rhetorical
09-23-2007, 02:00 PM
BTW, how is Stephan? I used to use him in Toronto before he moved to the states. An interesting fellow to say the least.

Vid Vicious
09-23-2007, 08:24 PM
I don't know much about temples, but a lot of churches would never have been that liberal.

Liberal ? err you mean close minded.

Stephane is good . he's lovin his new home in California ... An his bussiness is thriving ! www.buddyprofits.com

rhetorical
09-23-2007, 08:37 PM
Liberal ? err you mean close minded.

Stephane is good . he's lovin his new home in California ... An his bussiness is thriving ! www.buddyprofits.com (http://www.buddyprofits.com)

I am glad to hear that. I remember the early, early days. Hell I think the business was more fun then. I believe we were his only straight clients....lol.