PDA

View Full Version : a couple of images from my latest Fine art collection

Vid Vicious
09-24-2007, 02:48 PM
here's a couple of images to gaze at from my latest fine art collction project (personal projects)

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1379/1433668321_cc27b4842c_o.jpg

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1171/1433668483_112859786c.jpg

i've been off work for a little under a week now .. Been busy with the holidays but now thats allover with ..I got some time to work on tthe stuff I love to do ... erotica

More to cum I've got a model booked for later this week gonna do some erotica Fetish pics ..

Peter .. Get that music ready this might be an opertunity for me to shoot that test stuff we wanted to do for your music - Hey maybe FB would like to model that one for ya .. LOL

Visualad
09-24-2007, 03:12 PM
Erotica.. mm.,...

You know I like this stuff man.. Good work!

Funbrunette
09-24-2007, 03:51 PM
Hey maybe FB would like to model that one for ya .. LOL

You think Peter can afford me? lol :laughout:

Great stuff Mike!

terraangel
09-24-2007, 06:48 PM
nice work

MediaGuy
09-27-2007, 09:15 AM
Really nice... especially that dark flesh-emergence tone of the first one... are you planning on making a theme or series? Would be neat to see what can be done with that.

Vid Vicious
09-27-2007, 09:55 AM
they are both series ... though the first one became a series in trying to achieve that image .. LOL

when I shoot I usually do about 50 - 100 shots. So series is easy ... buy theme I'm guessing you mean several sets with the same concepts?

not just yet with those ... however time will tell. I've got a shoot today .. lets see what happens with that

Evil Chris
09-27-2007, 10:38 AM
Nice work Mike.
How old is that photo of Tangerine? Recent?

Vid Vicious
10-02-2007, 12:31 AM
The pic of Tangerine was taken about 4 - 5 weeks ago

Vid Vicious
10-02-2007, 12:34 AM
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1120/1470502395_41b2f5a516.jpg

SFS
10-02-2007, 12:41 AM
Nice man. I like the grayscale/sepia look

Virgule3
10-02-2007, 09:08 AM
I absolutely love the first shot. It is mysterious and the colours are amazing. Her lips are gorgeous, sensual, her nipples show a bit, just enough, the hand and the light on the nail give it just enough highlight and adds softness. Plus, the fur or feathers she was wearing makes it even softer, I love it.

I don't care for the second one too much. Sorry... But it is mostly because of how the model looks but this is totally a personal thing. I hate fake breasts, especially if they are that big. I prefer a beautiful woman with no breasts than a woman with implants. Also, the look on her face, it's very hard and even if we can't see it completely, it grabbed my attention. To me, she looks like she was just beaten up, her hair is a mess and she can't look up because of the shame she feels...

But that's just me...

Sophie.

Visualad
10-02-2007, 11:03 AM
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1120/1470502395_41b2f5a516.jpg

seriously good shit!!

nice... me like.

Vid Vicious
10-02-2007, 07:36 PM
seriously good shit!!

nice... me like.

I wasn't sure about this shoot at all ... it's the only pic I pulled from the set .. gonna try it again tommorow

Vid Vicious
10-02-2007, 07:51 PM
I absolutely love the first shot. It is mysterious and the colours are amazing. Her lips are gorgeous, sensual, her nipples show a bit, just enough, the hand and the light on the nail give it just enough highlight and adds softness. Plus, the fur or feathers she was wearing makes it even softer, I love it.

I don't care for the second one too much. Sorry... But it is mostly because of how the model looks but this is totally a personal thing. I hate fake breasts, especially if they are that big. I prefer a beautiful woman with no breasts than a woman with implants. Also, the look on her face, it's very hard and even if we can't see it completely, it grabbed my attention. To me, she looks like she was just beaten up, her hair is a mess and she can't look up because of the shame she feels...

But that's just me...

Sophie.

thank you soph .. you've worded that so nicely .. merci ma cher

Visualad
10-02-2007, 07:52 PM
I wasn't sure about this shoot at all ... it's the only pic I pulled from the set .. gonna try it again tommorow

its about seeing the "full picture".. finding the beauty and quality in each shoot. And I like the darkness and raw feeling of this shoot.

What I dont like is her rib cage and her body.. Doesnt look attractive in any way to ME. I also dont like how her eye look through the mask.

The same shoot with another model would have made it an AWESOME one. With this model, it still an overall great shoot..

Visualad
10-02-2007, 07:53 PM
thank you soph .. you've worded that so nicely .. merci ma cher

see Vid? Didnt I mention the titty factor in this photo aswell?? ;-)

Vid Vicious
10-04-2007, 11:17 AM
see Vid? Didnt I mention the titty factor in this photo aswell?? ;-)

ya sure did ... lol ... some guys love em while others not so much ... thank god for veriety !

Casa Nova
10-04-2007, 12:46 PM
Great photos Vid, I love the first alot, Your style of photography is intriguing & just looking at that first one it feels so sensual & mysterious.. its really good!

You should add some of your erotica pics to your blog.