PDA

View Full Version : Is this the sleapiest board on the internet?

rhetorical
09-25-2007, 01:26 AM
I know that drama may be a bit drastic. Maybe it is because there is so many Canadians here. But damn, nothing ever seems to happen at Xnations. It is kind of like ground hog day around here. Nothing wrong with being Canadian. hey, a Canadian buck is now worth an american dollar. That alone should make for some spirited discussion. In my case, i have lost fifty per cent of my income. Does this not merit some comment?

Funbrunette
09-25-2007, 06:27 AM
Well I think the fact that Rochard is the father of my son (I'm married to Evil Chris) and the fact that he hasn't paid child suppport in 4 years is pretty dramatic don't you? :laughout:

Evil Chris
09-25-2007, 08:36 AM
XNations is what I like to refer to as a middle ground board. Medium in size with a good core group of working webmasters who don't have much time for useless drama. Well, we do get our share of drama, but it's miniscule. :)

And we're not all Canadians either you know. There are a few Albanians here as well.

GoodChris
09-25-2007, 09:57 AM
I come here for the Taco's.

Slippery
09-25-2007, 10:58 AM
Sleapiest?

I sometimes feel sleepy, but not here at XNations. :happy:

MediaGuy
09-25-2007, 11:42 AM
The fact that I can meet and shake hands with many of the people here makes for me not really having to get myself known here with mental post counts...

Of course, everyone being so close means I have to travel 2000 km to the next tradeshow to meet lol.

But we're all sorta familiar with each other here, so there isn't so much fishing around for people to sign up for your program and stuff.

Interesting side-note about the Can-Can dollar - our video-streaming software runs for about 8k USD all told, and though we don't get as much bang for the buck on the exchange, we get more buyers just from the fact that they're getting about 15% off the price from this time last year.

There's good turns in every turn, even if it might seem bad at first :)

MediaGuy
09-25-2007, 11:44 AM
Oh, and by the way, this Friday I'll be getting my back waxed live at www.LiveCamNetwork.com.

Maybe even my chest. Who knows?

Tune in and cracnk up the volume lol!

Rochard
09-25-2007, 11:54 AM
Well I think the fact that Rochard is the father of my son (I'm married to Evil Chris) and the fact that he hasn't paid child suppport in 4 years is pretty dramatic don't you? :laughout:

Perhaps if you lived up to your promises I'd live up to mine.

So there.

Rochard
09-25-2007, 11:55 AM
I've always had a special place in my heart for XN. I have no idea why; Perhaps it's because of Evil Chris or perhaps because of my fondness for all things Canadian.

I post here when I can.....

Vid Vicious
09-25-2007, 12:11 PM
Oh, and by the way, this Friday I'll be getting my back waxed live at www.LiveCamNetwork.com.

Maybe even my chest. Who knows?

Tune in and cracnk up the volume lol!

WTF .. I didn' tknow you had a Gay channel on LCN

Funbrunette
09-25-2007, 01:36 PM
Perhaps if you lived up to your promises I'd live up to mine.

So there.

I still have that sexy black dress...Now if we could only get together...:laughout:

Terrence
09-25-2007, 01:39 PM

I'm so confused this must be a joke?

Terrence

DonMike
09-25-2007, 01:59 PM
I could stir up some drama for y'all, like publish my tell all memoirs about my torrid love affairs, back room antics and nearly escaping getting caught making out with Rockhard by his wife. But this place is just too classy for that.

Funbrunette
09-25-2007, 02:24 PM
I could stir up some drama for y'all, like publish my tell all memoirs about my torrid love affairs, back room antics and nearly escaping getting caught making out with Rockhard by his wife. But this place is just too classy for that.

Funny how Rochard is related to all the drama...lol :laughout: :laughout: :laughout: Fluke?

BruceMiller
09-25-2007, 02:50 PM
I would have to agree with Evil Chris, the people that I know that post over here are always working hard, except for Kenny, he's always ICQing me about a finger he cut or a shitty car he just bought.... LOL

Kenny B
09-25-2007, 05:00 PM
I would have to agree with Evil Chris, the people that I know that post over here are always working hard, except for Kenny, he's always ICQing me about a finger he cut or a shitty car he just bought.... LOL

You should see the M3 I was looking at today when I got back from test driving an S2000 which was oh so fun. Having a finger in stitches made it a bit awqward to shift but I still enjoyed myself. I'll msg you later I'm just heading out again for a few drinks and a show tonight, if you aren't around I'll call you tomorrow on the way to the golf course.

BruceMiller
09-25-2007, 07:30 PM
You should see the M3 I was looking at today when I got back from test driving an S2000 which was oh so fun. Having a finger in stitches made it a bit awqward to shift but I still enjoyed myself. I'll msg you later I'm just heading out again for a few drinks and a show tonight, if you aren't around I'll call you tomorrow on the way to the golf course.

I'm taking it that those are mock up go-carts that you were driving at your local put put golf course... Do they also have those slushy cones there too?

Rochard
09-25-2007, 10:41 PM
I still have that sexy black dress...Now if we could only get together...:laughout:

I have my passport now.....

Stephane76
09-26-2007, 09:27 AM
this is my favorite board
there s no drama and i dont waste most of my time with useless threads :)

MediaGuy
09-26-2007, 09:37 AM
WTF .. I didn' tknow you had a Gay channel on LCN

Well nah but they're having some kind of waxing day here - I don't think most of it will be live though I'm sure that's a niche of some kind... apparently it has been suggested my back is a little hairy... and apparently I will scream like a slasher-movie girl... so it seems they don't just want to record the thing, they want to webcast it...

Please, put your Fleshlight away Vid...

Cyndalie
09-26-2007, 10:36 AM
I know that drama may be a bit drastic. Maybe it is because there is so many Canadians here. But damn, nothing ever seems to happen at Xnations. It is kind of like ground hog day around here. Nothing wrong with being Canadian. hey, a Canadian buck is now worth an american dollar. That alone should make for some spirited discussion. In my case, i have lost fifty per cent of my income. Does this not merit some comment?

If you want bullshit and drama stick to GFY or Oprano. If you want comradarie, humor, spirited discussion, and helpulness you're in the right place. Point is getting to know people before you can appreciate the environment. Chris said middle ground, I think its more like common ground. I do agree with you though - there are too many Canadians here. And they can't take a joke. WTF is up with that?

MediaGuy
09-26-2007, 11:04 AM
I do agree with you though - there are too many Canadians here. And they can't take a joke. WTF is up with that?

Oh, now I'm angry.

sassygirl
09-26-2007, 01:28 PM
well i dont think theres anything to fuss about here...

Rochard
09-26-2007, 02:26 PM
If you want bullshit and drama stick to GFY or Oprano. If you want comradarie, humor, spirited discussion, and helpulness you're in the right place. Point is getting to know people before you can appreciate the environment. Chris said middle ground, I think its more like common ground. I do agree with you though - there are too many Canadians here. And they can't take a joke. WTF is up with that?

I think we should always refer to GFY as "TOB" or "The Other Board".

Thank you.

DonMike
09-26-2007, 02:49 PM
Actually, I'm surprised that nobody caught the fact that "sleapiest" is spelled wrong, leading me to wonder if rhetorical actually meant "sleepiest" or "sleaziest". :bum:

Panky
09-26-2007, 03:58 PM
XNations is what it is. For good or bad, I'm quite proud of the community that has developed here.

Cyndalie
09-26-2007, 04:07 PM
I think we should always refer to GFY as "TOB" or "The Other Board".

Thank you.

Oh that's right, there's only one other one.

rhetorical
09-28-2007, 12:46 AM
Actually, I'm surprised that nobody caught the fact that "sleapiest" is spelled wrong, leading me to wonder if rhetorical actually meant "sleepiest" or "sleaziest". :bum:

It was the red, red wine. But it did lead to an interesting thread. This board has always been so calm and well,........ Canadian.

Funbrunette
09-28-2007, 06:50 AM
It was the red, red wine. But it did lead to an interesting thread. This board has always been so calm and well,........ Canadian.

Did some Canadian girl break your heart or something? :laughout:

rhetorical
09-28-2007, 10:50 PM
Did some Canadian girl break your heart or something? :laughout:

Funny you should say that. No girl has broken my heart. is that unusual? I have been married three times. One american and two canadians. Now what exactly was your point. I am assuming that you are a Canuck, but i could be wrong.

Funbrunette
09-29-2007, 07:01 AM
Funny you should say that. No girl has broken my heart. is that unusual? I have been married three times. One american and two canadians. Now what exactly was your point. I am assuming that you are a Canuck, but i could be wrong.

Wrong I'm from Japan...My point: you seem to have an obssesion with canucks (I don't blame you) :laughout:

rhetorical
09-29-2007, 12:11 PM
Wrong I'm from Japan...My point: you seem to have an obssesion with canucks (I don't blame you) :laughout:
What makes you think that. Because I don't.

Terrence
09-29-2007, 05:35 PM
Maybe you need more SLEAP! Hihihihihihi

Terrence