PDA

View Full Version : So I'm going to see a tarot reader this evening...

Funbrunette
09-25-2007, 09:32 AM
She's this greek lady that comes higly recommended...You beleive in this stuff? I'm not sure how much I do...I'll give you my thoughts tomorrow.

I need to come up with three questions...Help please! :laughout:

Terrence
09-25-2007, 01:40 PM
I had someone read my tea cup once and it was acurate Funbrunette tell us how it goes.

Terrence

Casa Nova
09-25-2007, 01:54 PM
there is some crazy portuguese lady that people I know go to, and apparently she mentioned me and said I needed to see her immediately.. but she's never met me before.. odd.

I'm not going to go though. Im very speculative, but who knows..

on that note on to the questions.. hmm ask her things you want to know? haha sorry I'm really no help at all am I lol

Vid Vicious
09-25-2007, 03:37 PM
I've been to some in the past .. and they've always been dead on acurate about my future ... it's erie

sassygirl
09-25-2007, 04:30 PM
i dont believe in those stuff...they may tell you your future or whatever stuff, but in the end, its still you who will decide for your life.

Mister E
09-26-2007, 01:48 PM
The Tarot

Mister E
09-26-2007, 02:34 PM
The Tarot

hmmmm...

Maybe this time....the Tarot are sentive!

<!----> <!--[endif]--><o =""></o>The Tarot is like an ancient, magical search engine. They will not respond [I]positively to questions such as, "Will I be healthy?" That is in your control.
<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]--><o =""></o>
Like on Star Trek there is a Prime Directive in Magik and Tarot is a tool of Magik.

Many mystics believe the question leads to a question; the answer leads to apathy.
In other words, to prefix the question with a phrase like...
"If I approach the problem like this, will the outcome be more positive”
as opposed to “what will the outcome be.”
It also helps to visualize the cards. If you don’t have a deck, look at them online...they are quite beautiful.
<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]-->

Funbrunette
09-26-2007, 02:48 PM
Well she was pretty good I must say...Obviously I'm not going to live my life based on her reading, but it was entertaining. I was impressed when she told me I had a 4 year old son (how would she know that?) She also read my coffee cup after I drank the Greek coffee (that's some potent stuff...lol) :laughout:

Slippery
09-26-2007, 03:16 PM
That's interesting! I have always wanted to get my cards read but never have yet. I have had my palm read before though and I must say that was pretty creepy how much she seemed to know about me.

Janell
09-26-2007, 03:42 PM
Well she was pretty good I must say...Obviously I'm not going to live my life based on her reading, but it was entertaining. I was impressed when she told me I had a 4 year old son (how would she know that?) She also read my coffee cup after I drank the Greek coffee (that's some potent stuff...lol) :laughout:
What else did she say? You have my curiousity peaked.

Panky
09-26-2007, 03:55 PM
Part of me wants to have a reading out of pure curiosity. The other part thinks it might be better just to not know and let life unfold as it may.

Cyndalie
09-26-2007, 04:10 PM
Very cool, nothing like considering perspectives and possibilities.

I think you should ask:

If you are on the right path in mind and spirit :) or any question that can retun maybe insightful advice you can apply to any part of your life.