PDA

View Full Version : hi all

dandy dan
09-25-2007, 03:15 PM
Hi all, i am new to this business and I would like to know any and all opinions on something. Basically, i was searching for some information about adult webmasterism and i found a site called AWS. It stands for Adult Webmaster School. From what I can gather they guide you through the underlying principles of setting up and running your own business for a fee of $140 (about £70 in sterling). with a money back guarantee if you do not recoup this initial outlay within 60 days of completing the course.

I would just like to know if any of you more experienced guys have had any dealings with them and if so what is their reputation. Do you guys think I should 'enroll' on a course of this nature.

Cheers for now, have a good day, dandy dan:duel:

Panky
09-25-2007, 11:48 PM
Welcum to XNations http://www.icando4u.com/smile/wave2.gif

Some things that you want to look into;
Will you own your own domain(s)?

Will you be able to choose your own hosting or are you required to only use their hosting?

What are the topics covered in the course guide?

Why do they require that you purchase content?

Why is access only valid for 180 days?

The most important thing is that they allow you to own your own domain(s) and hosting.

terraangel
09-26-2007, 02:58 AM
hi dan :)

I would read the board and get to know the biz before I pay anything.

dandy dan
09-26-2007, 11:06 AM
hi and thanks for answering my post. i wont steam in to it( a fool and his money and all of that), i sent them a message saying i wanted to know more about their operation, but i did not give any specific qs like panky has suggested. i will wait for a reply then ask them pankys suggested pointers. i just thought it may be a good idea as i have little knowledge of how to run an adult business and they say they give a lot of training, also it is focused toward this specific industry, which would be better than say, going on a general web based business course.

So have u guys heard of them b4 or do u know of anyone that has??

Slippery
09-26-2007, 02:52 PM
Hello Dan and welcome to XNations

Panky
09-26-2007, 04:03 PM
So have u guys heard of them b4 or do u know of anyone that has??

I've heard of them before, but don't know of anyone that has taken the course.