PDA

View Full Version : weekend coming up!

gabrio
10-05-2007, 05:35 AM
Whether you work, have fun or just relax, have a great weekend ;-)

im going to meet my cousin who comes from Spain and make a small visit in Venice i think... taking it easy, had a crazy week

ciao a tutti!

Evil Chris
10-05-2007, 10:40 AM
Have fun gabrio... We're going to be enjoying this amazing weather on the weekend. I cannot remember an autumn this warm in my life.

gabrio
10-05-2007, 11:06 AM
thats cool, here's not so warm, yesterday i was in milano and it was like 30°..sweaty!!

Mister E
10-05-2007, 11:15 AM
Whether you work, have fun or just relax, have a great weekend ;-)

im going to meet my cousin who comes from Spain and make a small visit in Venice i think... taking it easy, had a crazy week

ciao a tutti!

Gabrio has a better weekend planned than I do! Venice!! WOW...and to think I am going to watch the sunset over Lake Ontario.

Enjoy being in such a magical city man!

Vid Vicious
10-05-2007, 02:08 PM
we're throwing a Flashybabes Party at Plastic Night club on the south shore Sunday night .. we're expecting alot of new Flashybabe models to attend ..

presently flashybabes is all over the local news .. you can here dj's talk about flashybabes several times a day .. and this week Flashybabes is in every local Tabloid magazine (all of them!) ...
One of our Models Veronika, has made it on the most popular reality show in Quebec called "loft story" a Big brothers rip off .. and has made all the local news sources .. since flashybabes presents her naked .. the only pics of of her in exsistance ..
it's an exciting time for Flashybabes

Casa Nova
10-05-2007, 02:12 PM
Wow Congrats on the recent success with flashybabes then Vid, that's wicked!

As for me my weekend is gonna be quite normal, staying home to work, then doing some family stuff on sunday. Nothing special.

TheLegacy
10-05-2007, 11:17 PM
Going to have fun serving turkey to my family and playing Wii. Simply relax outdoors, maybe have a campfire in the backyard