PDA

View Full Version : You know what pisses me off?

Cyndalie
10-05-2007, 11:18 AM
When people get a credit or chargeback for a direct sale.. meaning they went to a search in, found a paysite, and joined. No advertising, no cross sales, no popups, no bullshit. They looked, they found, they bought. Yet they still get a refund or ask for a chargeback? Such bullshit!!

/ end rant

rhetorical
10-05-2007, 12:03 PM
When people get a credit or chargeback for a direct sale.. meaning they went to a search in, found a paysite, and joined. No advertising, no cross sales, no popups, no bullshit. They looked, they found, they bought. Yet they still get a refund or ask for a chargeback? Such bullshit!!

/ end rant

It pisses everyone off. It is getting much harder to do. CC companies take a closer look at the claims nowadays. CB's are nowhere near the issue they were.

Rochard
10-05-2007, 02:57 PM
You know what pisses me off?

I was at Target last night. I was looking at DVDs for sale on an "end cap" (end of the aisle?) and I was about six feet away from the DVDs. This woman - a rather large woman I might add - decided to stand between me and the DVDs while she decided what line she would go into to check out. She stood there for thirty seconds while I just stared at her (huge) ass.

Finally I loudly said "excuse me but how long do plan on do you plan on blocking my view". Every one turned and looked at me and she said "excuse me?" I said - loudly again - "I was standing here looking at the DVDs when you walked in front of me and just stood there like a deer in headlights who can't decide which direction to trot off to. I'm waiting for you to move so I can continue enjoying my shopping".

The look on her face was priceless.

But it was just annoying as hell. She couldn't see me looking at the DVDs?

Does this woman drive on the same street as me?

Relentless
10-05-2007, 03:46 PM
Provided the tour accurately reflected what is in the members area of the site I totally agree with you. Given that kind of circumstance it would be nice if their card company at least gave them some kind of hassle to stop them from committing fraud.

TheLegacy
10-05-2007, 11:11 PM
Remember when my ex left me for a guy many years back. I was pissed obviously but decided to let karma deal with the situation. It took me several years to track her down on advice of a lawyer. We met to sign the divorce papers with her new guy who was arrogant, boastful and had no job.

So into the lawyers office we went with their brand new baby twin boys (who btw he again boasted was because of his manliness stating I couldnt get her pregnant but he could)

When he went to the washroom she whispered to me that she missed me and regretted leaving. When he returned he went to the divorce papers that had just been handed to us, and while we were waiting to go into the judge and have them signed he suddenly said, "wait, your name is Robert James Warren?"

I looked up over my glasses and calmly said "yes"

he replied while pointing at his two twin baby boys, "this one boy is Robert and the other one is James!!!" Apparently she decided to name the twin boys after me.

I rest my case - no need to get pissed at anyone - Karma has a wonderful way of balancing life out.