PDA

View Full Version : Cybernet Expo Moves to San Francisco for June 2008 Event

LAJ
10-05-2007, 12:38 PM
Cybernet Expo is pleased to announce that its popular annual trade show for adult Internet professionals will take place from June 10th – 13th in beautiful San Francisco, California. The show will take place at the Golden Gateway hotel, providing attendees with Cybernet’s valuable mix of profitable networking opportunities and insightful educational seminars.

“I couldn’t be happier about the decision to move Cybernet Expo to San Francisco,” says Jay Kopita, Director of Cybernet Expo. “San Francisco is one of the more interesting and unique cities in the country. The weather there is great for a summertime show like Cybernet, and with the relaxed atmosphere of the West Coast we’re expecting some pretty wild parties in the evenings.”

In addition to its new Northern California venue, Cybernet will also see increased involvement in 2008 from industry staple YNOT Network, with former show producer Tradeshow Productions reducing its involvement in the event.

“YNOT is definitely excited about the opportunity to increase its involvement in Cybernet Expo, and we’ll be looking to make the 2008 Cybernet show extremely memorable for our supporters,” says Connor Young, President of YNOT Network. “In past years we have been lucky enough to learn from talented people like Fay Sharp and Dave Gould, and now we’re looking forward to spreading our wings and taking the helm.”

With companies like FTV Cash, High Def Riches, and Cherry Pimps already signed on to sponsor Cybernet ’08, the show is off to an unusually fast start. There are plenty of sponsorship opportunities available and interested companies should contact Jay Kopita for additional details by emailing jay@ynot.com or ICQ 92418228. In addition to standard sponsorship packages, there are also open opportunities for companies interested in hosting evening parties or other sponsored events.

Evil Chris
10-05-2007, 02:01 PM
Oh wow... San Francisco is on my "must visit" list.
I'm definitely going to do my best to be at Cybernetexpo this year.

LAJ
10-05-2007, 02:09 PM
My god I would be absolutely thrilled if you can make it to this Chris.

I'll do whatever I can to make it even that much more worth your while... professionally speaking of course!!

TheEnforcer
10-06-2007, 04:03 PM
Oh admit it Jay.. you want to "please" Chris in other ways!!!

LAJ
10-08-2007, 01:27 PM
Well... he is a handsome man. If I swung that way, I'd consider him.

Evil Chris
10-08-2007, 10:27 PM
I feel all tingly inside.

MediaGuy
10-09-2007, 01:19 PM
San Francisco!! Now there's one of my favorite cities!!

But really when is somebody gonna do New Orleans??? That place NEEDS the business after Katrina...