PDA

View Full Version : When does LOST start again?

Evil Chris
10-09-2007, 11:39 AM
Should be season 4.
I'm looking forward to it of course, but not as much as I was last season.
I hope we get some better action, like season 2.

Anyway, does anyone have any info? :confused:

TheEnforcer
10-09-2007, 12:31 PM
Lost starts up again in January of 08.

Slippery
10-09-2007, 03:04 PM
We all have to wait until January? Oh gee...

Evil Chris
10-09-2007, 03:19 PM
Lost starts up again in January of 08.That's about the same time the new season of 24 starts too.

alexv
10-10-2007, 11:50 AM
Lost starts up again in January of 08.

Really looking forward to it :)

TheEnforcer
10-10-2007, 03:07 PM
http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20151394,00.html

Kevin Smith Raves About 'Lost'

Someone else with Lost on the brain: filmmaker Kevin Smith. Several weeks ago, I had the chance to interview the Clerks director about his creative role in the delightful new comedy-drama Reaper on The CW. But we began our chat by talking Lost — yep, Silent Bob's a fan. Listen:

KEVIN SMITH: Let's give props to Lost. How brilliant was this season finale? I mean, it's cruel because they're not coming back until like January, but hats off for taking a foolproof formula and spinning it to make it even better. You're like, ''Oh my God, so now they're all flash-forwards?! How genius is that?'' ... We [had] all settled into ''Okay, this is what they do, they flashback and we learn a lot about the characters.'' But that whole episode, you're sitting there going, like, ''Wait a second — is that Jack's father's body [in the coffin]? But wasn't the body on the plane? Who was this person in the casket that he's going to see?'' And then the moment where Kate f---ing walks up from the car and you're like, ''Wait — they knew each other before?'' And then all of a sudden, it becomes f---ing clear, you're like, ''Oh my God, that s---'s insanely brilliant!'' You can only do that in TV, though. You can't do that in a feature. You know what I'm saying? Like, you get a moment like that in a feature like The Sixth Sense, where you're like, ''Holy s---, he's been dead the whole time!?'' But to do two seasons and then suddenly throw a massive curveball is just so dramatically satisfying, you just take your hats off to the writers in a big, bad way.

DOC J: The thing I really loved about the twist and that reveal is that I felt like it really reinvested your interest in the people, as opposed to mythological mystery questions like ''What the hell's the smoke monster?''

SMITH: Absolutely. Suddenly it's like, ''Who gives a f--- about the polar bear, who gives a f--- about the smoke monster, any of that — all the f---ing sci-fi weirdness just took a backseat to, like, ''Holy s---! Why did Jack and Kate stop being friends?''

DOC J: Right.

KS: I can't wait. I'm so f---ing geared up for February. I just can't f---ing wait.