PDA

View Full Version : [PR] Penthouse inks a deal with Michael P.

qwebecexpo
10-11-2007, 03:43 PM
Press Release :

Penthouse inks a deal with Michael P.
Source: Penthouse Media Group
by: Michael McNicholas

For immediate Release

New York City, NY – October 10, 2007 – Penthouse Partners, the affiliate program of Penthouse Media Group Inc., is happy to announce the hiring of Michael Plant as its Affiliate Manager.

Penthouse looks forward to seeing Michael develop and improve its affiliate offering and build bridges in the adult webmaster community, in which Michael has been active since 1996.

Prior to joining Penthouse Partners, Michael promoted the annual webmaster show in Montreal, Qwebec Expo, and was a successful Penthouse affiliate. Michael Plant said “I am extremely excited to be part of the Penthouse team. As an affiliate myself, I have seen firsthand the great conversions Penthouse offers and I can’t wait to begin helping webmasters make more money with Penthouse Partners.”

Penthouse Partners gives webmasters a chance to promote the world-famous Penthouse name to their surfers while earning $35 per signup or up to 60% recurring. With a variety of tools, such as NATS tracking, dependable NatNet hosting, dated and never duplicated downloadable and hosted galleries with descriptions, RSS feeds, banners and buttons, Penthouse Partners helps affiliates maximize their earning potential. Go to PenthousePartners.com today to get started.

## 1011 ##

FUL STORY ON AVN ONLINE (http://www.avn.com/index.cfm?objectid=900B297E-9AD3-A8F6-07C19F3B9589015A)

Yes...

Evil E
10-11-2007, 03:51 PM
Congrats! That's hot.

Mister E
10-11-2007, 03:53 PM
What fantastic news!

All the best Michael...this proves gentlemen CAN make it big in the biz!

Evil Chris
10-11-2007, 04:14 PM
Congratulations Michael. I hope that being an affiliate manager is everything you hope for. ;)

Will you still be doing Qwebec Expo?

Panky
10-11-2007, 04:47 PM
Congratulations Michael!

http://www.icando4u.com/smile/smiley_thumbsup.gif

qwebecexpo
10-11-2007, 04:49 PM
Congratulations Michael. I hope that being an affiliate manager is everything you hope for. ;)

Will you still be doing Qwebec Expo?

Even though I love almost everybody in the biz, actually, Penthouse is the only company for which I would have accepted this position... And yes having a nice and profitable career with them is my only expectation.... ;)

As far as QWEBEC Expo, of course we will continue, with probablly a new sponsor along the way ;)

From now on though, Patty will get a bit more involved with day to day tasks before the show and especially representing the event at other events.

Casa Nova
10-11-2007, 05:29 PM
Wow Congrats Michael!! This is definitely a huge opportunity for you & I wish you the best with it!

Funbrunette
10-11-2007, 06:33 PM
Congrats! :worthy: