PDA

View Full Version : COMUS THUMBS vs: TGPX

lyle
10-12-2007, 11:31 PM
Hey guys after a few yrs outta the biz I have a serious fire under my ass and am getting back in... Need to get things rolling fast this time around and am wondering if any of you have any opinions on which is better?
I have an outdated version of AGP Pro now, so the upgrade to TGPX will be smoother, and Im using UCJ as my trade script..
(Have never fully tweaked this and should, it will more then likely make or break a tgp)
If any of you use Comus, can you tell me if the traffic boost from it is as good as it sounds? They are hyping it up I almost purchased it tonight, $100 isnt bad compared to what it used to be...
So yea, cool to see the forum here substancially busier then when i stepped out of the biz last time, hope I can make a run this time around like I did back in 99-01
thanks!!

rhetorical
10-12-2007, 11:37 PM
Hey guys after a few yrs outta the biz I have a serious fire under my ass and am getting back in... Need to get things rolling fast this time around and am wondering if any of you have any opinions on which is better?
I have an outdated version of AGP Pro now, so the upgrade to TGPX will be smoother, and Im using UCJ as my trade script..
(Have never fully tweaked this and should, it will more then likely make or break a tgp)
If any of you use Comus, can you tell me if the traffic boost from it is as good as it sounds? They are hyping it up I almost purchased it tonight, $100 isnt bad compared to what it used to be...
So yea, cool to see the forum here substancially busier then when i stepped out of the biz last time, hope I can make a run this time around like I did back in 99-01
thanks!!

good luck, its a brave new world that only remotely resembles the last century.

lyle
10-13-2007, 12:03 AM
yea i definitely hear ya there man, and Im also not putting all my eggs in one basket thats for sure..
blogs, freesites and a few other smaller tgps are what I have alive still (after a long time away) and I think with these Im not starting at ground level.
As for the main tgp I registered it back in 99 so it has decent google traffic and links, but I need to earn some bookmarkers in a hurry to get my trade script working hard (UCJ)
Ill do whatever it takes, and hope there are guys out there who can point me in the right direction on a few basic things so I at least have a shot in hell here;)

rhetorical
10-13-2007, 12:48 AM
You will. You seem to have a good understanding of the basic principals.

lyle
10-17-2007, 11:26 PM
Decided to go with TGPX . Simple install, and very friendly interface.. (serverside liscence to so can setup unlimited)
anyway if anyone submits and wants another TGP to add their galleries to, hit me up, I have partner accounts (free of course)
Also, who is best for buying traffic? I know its dumb to buy traffic from strangers, but I assume there are guys here who have bought and have had good experiences.. Would like some info
Cheers

Evil Chris
10-25-2007, 01:55 PM
Decided to go with TGPX . Simple install, and very friendly interface.. (serverside liscence to so can setup unlimited)
anyway if anyone submits and wants another TGP to add their galleries to, hit me up, I have partner accounts (free of course)
Also, who is best for buying traffic? I know its dumb to buy traffic from strangers, but I assume there are guys here who have bought and have had good experiences.. Would like some info
CheersHow are you doing with it? I am a long time AGP user and I don't know why I would change to anything else for something new.

TheEnforcer
10-25-2007, 02:26 PM
choker http://www.chokertraffic.com/ is well known and trusted for buying traffic. I've had good expriences with him in the past when I was pushing traffic.

lyle
10-25-2007, 02:37 PM
hey chris -- tgpx is a much improved tgp software... once setup on your server u can use it on unlimited sites too (which I am about to do)
I find jeremy (jmbsoftware) is one of the smartest when it comes to incorporating feedback from his customers for new releases, and once you get working with tgpx, you really begin to notice..its a real time saver.. and now the real test.. multiple tgps
heheh
thanks for the choker traffic reccomendation.. Im about to try a bit to see if I can build my bookmark traffic up and get some trades going..
if anyone wants to trade i have 1k a day off google and 1k bookmarkers (growing fast)
Hit me up
thx