PDA

View Full Version : Etelegate

lhlook
10-13-2007, 10:14 AM
Hi Girls and Boys

I was a lil time not really in the business and found that Etelegate owns me about $ 4K, what the hell is with them, I have seen some infos in various boards but nothing that really helps me.. and yeah, email/phone and so long support there seems not really to function....

Could maybe someone bring me a lil up-to-date?

Regards

Tom

TheLegacy
10-13-2007, 11:56 AM
If memory serves me correctly - weren't these guys associated or IBill in the past? Try doing an IBill etelegate google search and you'll see some answers

Cyndalie
10-15-2007, 10:33 AM
I think they still advertise at adult chamber.
Maybe they can give you some contact information?

lhlook
10-17-2007, 09:53 PM
I don't belive they will give out something where they can be contacted, they have lots of phone numbers on their Website etelegate.com... on every number comes a phonebox with the message... This Box is currently full...

The stats are showed under the name Maturebill.com... The phone numbers from Maturebill.com are answered by a machine sth like... Center, this number is not active currently...

Support-System, 3 Tickets, open since 8 Days, no reaction

E-Mails, 10 different adresses, no reaction...

Rebills, are done daily, means since my ticket is open with the topic "Payouts", they rebilled about 300 US$ to customers of my sites...

Fact, out of the Stas they own me about $4,101.44 (296 Transactions since 1 of January 2007)

Take it as a warning or whatever, if somebody thinks I am an idiot and telling you shit.. just read the topics in section Merchants of this Board http://www.etelegate.com/forum/

Out of that facts, I suggest everybody that is looking for a payment, don't go to Etelegate/Maturebill.com... something seems not okay here...

Surely, if they will react and I get my money, I will post that here..

Regards