PDA

View Full Version : If I could go back in time....

Rochard
10-16-2007, 07:12 PM
If I could back in time Fun Brunette would be ALL MINE!!!!

http://digitalcypher.com/random/backintime.jpg

Funbrunette
10-16-2007, 07:21 PM
If I could back in time Fun Brunette would be ALL MINE!!!!

http://digitalcypher.com/random/backintime.jpg

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE take me now!!!!!

GinaCochina
10-16-2007, 08:25 PM
Oak View is not far from here. I can see someone with that hair living there.

Evil E
10-16-2007, 09:41 PM
I thought about that yesterday... I told myself... damn I could change so much stuff for the better with the knowledge I have now... BUT, if you change the past, you also change the present and the future... kinda like in the Butterfly effect. Is it really worth it?

rhetorical
10-17-2007, 12:25 AM
I thought about that yesterday... I told myself... damn I could change so much stuff for the better with the knowledge I have now... BUT, if you change the past, you also change the present and the future... kinda like in the Butterfly effect. Is it really worth it?

Yes it is...I am watching the French Connection and I gotta say, that back in time for me would be the seventies. Hot chicks, no aids....ergo...no fucking condoms...cheap gas, big cars..and amazing music.
We were the crown of creation. Do you realize we were the only generation in the history of the planet that could have sex without worrying about dying or getting pregnant. I feel sorry for anyone who missed that.

Rochard
10-17-2007, 02:37 AM

Since I've discovered the secret of life... Fuck yeah I would kill to go back in time and do things a slight bit differently...

Rochard
10-17-2007, 02:38 AM
Yes it is...I am watching the French Connection and I gotta say, that back in time for me would be the seventies. Hot chicks, no aids....ergo...no fucking condoms...cheap gas, big cars..and amazing music.
We were the crown of creation. Do you realize we were the only generation in the history of the planet that could have sex without worrying about dying or getting pregnant. I feel sorry for anyone who missed that.

I think I hit my sexual peak in the 1980s. AIDS was just coming out, but I was young dumb and full of you know what. I had no fear, never used a condom in my life.

I never caught anything and never knocked anyone up.

I recently discovered I'm Irish, which explains oh so much!

Casa Nova
10-17-2007, 03:48 AM
If i could go back in time.. hmmmmm I dunno! Id place a few huge sports bets, steal a few sex tapes before anyone else could, & Kill Bill Gates and Launch Microsoft myself.lol

Evil E
10-17-2007, 03:50 AM
Why not just buy stocks instead of killing someone? Just buy warren buffet's co stock when It was coming out. It split like 9 billion times. Bill gates is somewhat good people, he donates a lot of his monies.

Casa Nova
10-17-2007, 04:09 AM
See you're the brains in our friendship Ettiene lol Forget killing Just buy stocks lol but wait I wouldn't have been old enough to buy stocks.. or is there even an age limit?

Evil Chris
10-17-2007, 11:23 AM
It would be fun to go back in time to caveman days, as long as I had a modern cave. You know, with a silent generator, endless supply of fuel, heat, light, microwave, lifetime supply of Stouffer's, Doritos, DVD, DVR, HDTV.

Oh and lots of modern weaponry and ammo.

Quagmire
10-17-2007, 11:30 AM
http://www.cinema.com/image_lib/3773_001.jpg

Vid Vicious
10-17-2007, 12:32 PM
jesus . I'd go back to the late 60
s early 70s .. get a hold of miss Joplin and tell her .. It ISN"T THE SAM FUCKING DAY .. AND WE CAN GET HURT AND DIE!!! .... slap ol Hedrix around abit cus he really needed a good beating "get the fuck out of the clouds, niger! your a musical genius! .. yupe thats what i'd do ..

oh and buy some stocks, before coming back to the present.

oh and Dick Miss Marilyn Monroe.... " I swear she was like that when I found her officer "

ScreaM
10-19-2007, 04:44 PM
I would fuck Sharon Stone.