PDA

View Full Version : I like to arrive in style.......

RageCash-Ben
10-28-2007, 05:56 AM
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d30/wurf/booty/Dildocart.gif

Funbrunette
10-28-2007, 09:08 AM
LMAO!!!!! :laughout: Can I take it for a spin!

ScreaM
10-28-2007, 02:04 PM
lol you're obsessed with that thing.

RageCash-Ben
10-28-2007, 07:39 PM
lol you're obsessed with that thing.

you are correct mate LOL

RageCash-Ben
10-28-2007, 07:40 PM
LMAO!!!!! :laughout: Can I take it for a spin!

sure you may want to get a new errr gearstick for it before you test drive tho :laughout:

EmporerEJ
10-28-2007, 10:55 PM
That's just wrong.......

rhetorical
10-28-2007, 11:46 PM
That's just wrong.......
You are just saying that because it is great sex machine that actually works.....

EmporerEJ
10-29-2007, 12:28 AM
You are just saying that because it is great sex machine that actually works.....

I just don't know why you keep stalking me.
Here you are again, stalking me with your negative, shitty attitude.
Why don't you go kick a baby, or a puppy, or whatever it takes to make you feel important, and stop humping my leg?

Maybe it's time for the administrator to ban your account.
I'll bet a vote would get you banned by the group....any group that has had to deal with you.

rhetorical
10-29-2007, 12:36 AM
Why don't you go kick a baby, or a puppy, or whatever it takes to make you feel important, and stop humping my leg?

I'll bet a vote would get you banned by the group....any group that has had to deal with you.

Ah a classic free speech American. Your right wing radical roots are showing. You need to develop a sense of humour, my fickle friend. And btw, you cannot turn the tables on this stalking thing when many, many know the truth. You have been on my case for years now. It started at am when I disagreed with your support of the Iraq war and your blind support for Bush and Cheney. You have plagued me ever since. You are like a mosquito buzzing in my ear and it is getting boring. Of course I will respond to your posts, because I still believe in free speech and live in a country that takes it for granted. Not one where guys like you try and stomp on it because it is inconvenient. You really need to do a little soul searching and think about this obsession you have developed over me. It sometimes gets a bit creepy. Oh, and maybe, just maybe a sense of humour might just help. Try it, you will like it.

EmporerEJ
10-29-2007, 03:16 AM
Wave that flag Buddy....ooops, wrong flag.
But I'm thinking you're confusing me with someone else.
It's easy to verify, track the posts.....anyone will see it. And it's not just me, you piss on everyone's leg. Your posts always "follow." Maybe you just don't understand what the word "stalk" means. Look it up.
Told you, watch how empty your "obsession mania" is: Don't ever speak to me, at me, or in my general direction. You'll see what happens...great big silence. If you dropped off the planet tomorrow, no one would care.
Run a poll. You'll find out.

Panky
10-29-2007, 04:00 AM
LOL! That is an interesting sex toy. Knowing my luck, I'd probably crash into a tree or mailbox or something. LOL!

RageCash-Ben
10-29-2007, 04:39 AM
LOL! That is an interesting sex toy. Knowing my luck, I'd probably crash into a tree or mailbox or something. LOL!

Haha you have to have great self control to steer that baby whilst being proded with a dildo.

rhetorical
10-29-2007, 12:04 PM
Wave that flag Buddy....ooops, wrong flag.
But I'm thinking you're confusing me with someone else.
It's easy to verify, track the posts.....anyone will see it. And it's not just me, you piss on everyone's leg. Your posts always "follow." Maybe you just don't understand what the word "stalk" means. Look it up.
Told you, watch how empty your "obsession mania" is: Don't ever speak to me, at me, or in my general direction. You'll see what happens...great big silence. If you dropped off the planet tomorrow, no one would care.
Run a poll. You'll find out.
You have done this "poll" thing before and I am sure you will be doing it again. Sure, I could stop responding to what you post here, but it would just continue elsewhere, where you will want another poll to try and get me banned. It is your m.o. Mr. Nice Guy all american bidness man. But I know that is smoke. You have an obsession. Maybe willpower will shut you up here, but that ain't no thing in your Weirdsville world. BTW, that is great film you should see it. Beware, it is Canadian and about Canadians. It might stick in your hegemonistic craw.

Cyndalie
10-29-2007, 12:12 PM
Needs more Chrome!

Terrence
10-29-2007, 01:12 PM
Very good! Hehehehehehehe

Terrence

Terrence
10-29-2007, 01:13 PM

I do find him to be a bit negative as well.

Terrence

EmporerEJ
10-29-2007, 02:04 PM
You have done this "poll" thing before and I am sure you will be doing it again. Sure, I could stop responding to what you post here, but it would just continue elsewhere, where you will want another poll to try and get me banned. It is your m.o. Mr. Nice Guy all american bidness man. But I know that is smoke. .

No, again you are mistaken in your twisted little world. I have never done a poll before. You must be confusing me with someone else. All I know is, you used to be someone called "jjjss" or some such nonsense, and got banned several times from other board(s).
I had no participation or interaction in that. You had apparently annoyed others more than me.

Again, the answer is simple: Simply go away and stop bothering me.

Evil Chris
10-29-2007, 03:11 PM
Ben, is this your arrival thread? ;)

TheLegacy
10-29-2007, 03:17 PM
Um - so what about reverse?

rhetorical
10-29-2007, 04:18 PM
No, again you are mistaken in your twisted little world. I have never done a poll before. You must be confusing me with someone else. All I know is, you used to be someone called "jjjss" or some such nonsense, and got banned several times from other board(s).
I had no participation or interaction in that. You had apparently annoyed others more than me.

Again, the answer is simple: Simply go away and stop bothering me.

Emp, you just don't quit. I think this obsession is getting worse. I gave you the opportunity to stop, but it seems you just can't. Why can't we just get along and put this long and messy history behind us? I know you have never done a poll, but you have suggested it. It seems I can't post anywhere without going through this dance with you trying to get me banned. OK, so some times I can be irascible and that doesn't fit your plan. But it is your plan. Like offshoring your widgets. Now give it up and please don't respond and we can agree to disagree and I will courteously do the same.

Panky
10-29-2007, 04:45 PM
Is that remote controlled or she controlling it somehow?

Mister E
10-29-2007, 04:54 PM
wow....I typed X nations into my Firefox as per the norm

the page came up as per the norm,

But the drama over a case of cyber stalking betwixt guys...

People, it's Monday, play nice or ban yourselves~

...please

or you can always try that other board that digs the drama

Funbrunette
10-29-2007, 06:35 PM
wow....I typed X nations into my Firefox as per the norm

the page came up as per the norm,

But the drama over a case of cyber stalking betwixt guys...

People, it's Monday, play nice or ban yourselves~

...please

or you can always try that other board that digs the drama

:xpopcorn: Should we make them kiss and make up?

rhetorical
10-29-2007, 09:42 PM
:xpopcorn: Should we make them kiss and make up?
I would, but emp is just not my style.

GinaCochina
10-31-2007, 09:08 PM
Traffic might anger me less if I had one of these.

RageCash-Ben
10-31-2007, 10:12 PM
Needs more Chrome!

Indeed!! And a nicer set of rims! :laughout:

Ben, is this your arrival thread? ;)

Yes mate it is :) I like to great a last impression!! :D

Traffic might anger me less if I had one of these.

I think it would part like the red sea if people saw you coming in one of these babys LOL

Casa Nova
11-01-2007, 01:35 AM
I need this toy for the G/f lol

rhetorical
11-01-2007, 02:12 AM
I need this toy for the G/f lollazy bastard...lol