PDA

View Full Version : WebmasterParadise announces Ron Stewart aka ronaldo as Director of Sales & Marketing

Ronaldo
10-29-2007, 02:19 PM
Los Angeles, California, October 29th, 2007 -WebmasterParadise.com is pleased to announce that Ron Stewart has joined our team as the new Director of Sales and Marketing. Ron will work closely with both current and potential clients to maximize the effectiveness both of our products and a clients own traffic and resources.

Ron brings with him a wealth of industry experience including over 7 years on the content side of the business working primarily with plug-ins which makes him highly qualified to take WebmasterParadise.com to a whole new level in service and products. He has long been a highly respected presence on webmaster message boards, including being a newly appointed moderator at (removed out of respect to Xnations) along with maintaining an industry oriented blog at (removed out of respect to Xnations). He is a familiar face to many as well as a familiar voice, having both been a guest on many industry radio programs and having hosted his own radio show.

"Ron was recommended to us by one of our associates and after speaking with him, found him to be everything we were looking for," said WebmasterParadise.com. "One thing he expressed was that every client, big or small is important and deserves our attention equally. After hearing that, we assured him that our view is the same and that he would have the necessary resources made available to maintain our clients and continue with the most professional service standards in the industry."

“WebmasterParadise.com contacted me one day and after coming to the conclusion that our sales goals and service philosophy are very similar, I was pleased to accept the offer to join their team," said Ron. “I look forward to continue working with the many friends and associates I've known over the years and publicly representing the WebmasterParadise team.”

About WebmasterParadise.com

WebmasterParadise.com is an easy-to-use, clear, award-winning streaming video plug-in. Users can cross over to super-charged hardcore performances, amateur and even “impossible to find” niche plug-ins. Webmasters do not miss out on providing this INTEGRAL ADDITION to your Website. Keep your retention rates and new signups at SOLIDIFIED ALL-TIME HIGHS…ALL FOR $399! (NOTE: Special rates for those smaller and to those just starting their website)

Ron can be reached through any of the means below...
ron@webmasterparadise.com
ICQ 272000271
Telephone-204-480-0588

Evil Chris
10-29-2007, 02:21 PM
Congratulations Ron.
Seems like a really good fit.

Ronaldo
10-29-2007, 02:23 PM
Congratulations Ron.
Seems like a really good fit.

Thanks man.

I hate the Toronto Maple Leafs too.

Cyndalie
10-29-2007, 02:28 PM
Right on! Content is your thing :)
Good luck!

Evil Chris
10-29-2007, 02:31 PM
Thanks man.

I love the Toronto Maple Leafs too.I heard it was a prerequisite for the job. ;)

Ronaldo
10-29-2007, 02:34 PM
Thanks man.

I love the Toronto Maple Leafs too.

Okay, that's just FUCKED up!

Thanks Cyndalie.

TheLegacy
10-29-2007, 02:36 PM
I have always loved webmaster paradise being the best plugin movie company's out there, now with Ron onboard, that balances things out nicely for webmasters.

Rochard
10-29-2007, 02:42 PM
Congrats Ron!

Jimmidean
10-29-2007, 02:45 PM
Congrats Ron.

Evil Chris
10-29-2007, 03:05 PM
http://www.xnations.com/picdump/darcyfist.jpg

Panky
10-29-2007, 04:43 PM
Congratulations Ron!

MediaGuy
10-30-2007, 12:07 PM
This is great! Felicitations to you and WebmasterParadise, man!

How did I miss this?!!?

Ron is a great guy, always around for a bump or a quote for an article, and a truly no-bullshit guy. Everyone profits from his add on - like a Penis Patch that really works!!

lol

did I really say that?

Vid Vicious
10-30-2007, 01:33 PM
congrates ron ...

Ronaldo
10-31-2007, 12:42 AM
This is great! Felicitations to you and WebmasterParadise, man!

How did I miss this?!!?

Ron is a great guy, always around for a bump or a quote for an article, and a truly no-bullshit guy. Everyone profits from his add on - like a Penis Patch that really works!!

lol

did I really say that?

Well, I can honestly say that's the first time, and I hope the LAST time, that I've ever been considered similar to a penis patch...publicly at least. Thanks Greg.

Thank you everyone.

Funbrunette
10-31-2007, 08:29 AM
Congrats to you darling! :xthumbs: