PDA

View Full Version : Let us all do some "flaming".. Things about people you fucking hate?

Visualad
10-30-2007, 12:47 PM
One thing per post.. lets see how many things we can all round up.

IŽll start with one thing:

PPL LACKING COMMON SENSE.

I was in the grocery store recently. They had 1 line open and lots of people waiting, so the cashier called for another one to open.

When the 2nd cashier came, 2 cock suckers behind me, with about 7 ppl infront of them in the current queue, just changed line and went straight to the 2nd cashier. So, these 2 fucks didnt have enough brain cells to understand that maybe they should let all those waiting in the original queue to go first. I was about to grab one of them and yell him out but I cooled down.

This goes under common sense.. Just understanding whats right and wrong and how to act among other people..

ok.. your turn.. what thing about people or what they do or how they behave do you hate?

Let the mUTHAFucking flaming begin!! hehe..

gabrio
10-30-2007, 12:54 PM
i personally hate when people are slow, when you are in a store or something else.

Panky
10-30-2007, 12:58 PM
Speaking of the grocery store... When the express lane has a sign that reads "12 items or less" and people with like a 100 or more items use the express lane. That just irritates me. It is like why do stores have express lanes when they allow people to get away with ignoring the, "12 items or less"?

I just generally get annoyed with people that are inconsiderate of others. Ties into the whole lack of common sense thing too. It just seems as though some people are oblivious to the world around them.

Vid Vicious
10-30-2007, 01:29 PM
when driving .. people that slow down at curves .. and rubber neckers ... if you don't know what a rubber neck is .. then your one yourself

Visualad
10-30-2007, 01:49 PM
IŽll add some more fuel to this fire by throwing in:

people that do not hold their hand infront of their god damn mouth when they sneeze or cough.

I see ppl just sneezing, not holding their hand infront of their mouth and you get all the bacteria and shit they had in their system - on you.

Its especially nasty around winter time when there are alot of diffirent types of flu, and other "fun" things you can catch.

Like today, this man, obviously sick, with his nose dripping and just sneezing all around himself while shopping (!).

This is how you make other people sick.

Rochard
10-30-2007, 02:08 PM
Driving. People's driving sucks.

Now, I'm not the world's greatest driving. I'm driving a supercharged 450hp beast and well, 65mph in a 65mph zone just doesn't cut it. Get the fuck out of my way already.

I went to the doctor this morning and I saw this white car get on the free way in front of me. I saw this person was eager and tried to pass on the on ramp but couldn't pull it off. I watched as this person continued to tailgate for two more exits until we both pulled off onto route 65. More tailgating, and then when I finally caught up to this person they had no interest in moving over into the slow lane so I could pass. Turns out - it was a orential woman on a cell phone.

So here's the fucking dealo...

1) Get off the cell phone.
2) Stop tailgating.
3) If your in the fast lane and there are cars behind you, move the fuck over already.

Evil Chris
10-30-2007, 02:10 PM
3 already said "people who are too slow"...

Well I say... SLOW DOWN a little. There are other people on "your" road. Other's with kids in the back seat? Ever think that you're not the only one on the road?

Those rolling stops... and the people even look at you as they're taking off, or they give you a look because they were forced to go only 20km over the limit because I wasn't speeding in front of them.

Rochard
10-30-2007, 02:11 PM
And here's one that relates to our industry.... If contact you on ICQ or email, I expect a fucking reply. There are people - listed on contact pages for different programs in our industry - that I have been unable to reach via email or ICQ. For months at a time. Stop bitching about not making any money; Your not making any money because no one can fucking reach you.

In fact, someone on X Nations has this problem. I posted thread about about Solo girls (still on the front page today) and I responded to someone about their girl in the thread, and attempted to contact them on ICQ AND email. No response nearly a week later.

If I need something from Evil Chris I already know I'll hear from him shortly. If I can't reach you I'm not putting links up, plain and simple.

Evil Chris
10-30-2007, 02:13 PM
This could be a hot topic. :)

I really hate those stone face people who look down all the time.
For fuck sake... look up once in a while and smile at your fellow man.

I'm not constantly walking around smiling and wishing everyone a great day but damn... if you have to put your head down all the time just to avoid eye contact with someone in your neighborhood or building... well you just have issues.

Rochard
10-30-2007, 02:14 PM
3 already said "people who are too slow"...

Well I say... SLOW DOWN a little. There are other people on "your" road. Other's with kids in the back seat? Ever think that you're not the only one on the road?

Those rolling stops... and the people even look at you as they're taking off, or they give you a look because they were forced to go only 20km over the limit because I wasn't speeding in front of them.

Life is too short for me to be slowing down, not to mention it's not nearly as much fun.

The truth is driving is dangerous. I recently came whipping around a turn two blocks from my house and I said "I know I'm driving a bit too fast for this area" and sure enough, bam, right in my lane is a landscape truck parked. Not a problem; I've got the best brakes money can buy (Brembo brakes if anyone is intersted) and I can stop my car on a dime if needed.

What's even worse is people who don't see stop signs. I have a stop sign outside of my house and at least once a week I see people blowing them through as if they aren't even there.

Evil Chris
10-30-2007, 02:18 PM
Here is my newest peeve.
When I go to the bank with my weekly US checks, I habitually purchase Canadian dollars so that I can pay my bills, live my life, etc... ok?

Recently, I get the same damn comments every week from the teller at the bank... "Oh are you sure you want to exchange that currency? The rate is really bad..."
or
"OH... that must hurt..." or something to that effect.

Dear bank tellers: I FUCKING KNOW OK? You don't have to rub salt into my wound each and every time I go into the bank! ;) Thanks.

Cyndalie
10-30-2007, 02:31 PM
People who don't control their kids, especially when they see a stranger the kid is bothering getting annoyed or having to tell the kid "NO!".

I was in a dr/lab doing a one hour glucose test and I had to drink a solution and they gave me a timer that went it goes off I get blood drawn. Before I could react this 4-5 year old kid grabs it and is like whats this? I'm like don't play with that, can I have it back? The kid starts pushing the buttons stopping the timer and the lady at the desk gasped thinking my one hour test just got botched (I had 7 minutes left). The mom gave it back to me and I was able to start it again but shit lady, get ahold of your kid!!! grrr

TheLegacy
10-30-2007, 02:46 PM
People who offer advice to one partner without considering the feelings of the other thereby putting them out.

carol.prime
10-30-2007, 03:11 PM
White Lies. i can't understand why there such thing as "white lies". i hate it.
all i want is a honest and faithful person.

Slippery
10-30-2007, 03:21 PM
Inconsiderate people in public places really make me mad. I mean just because you are out in public where nobody knows you, does that mean you are allowed to be an inconsiderate ass?

SykkBoy
10-30-2007, 05:34 PM
people in $60,000 cars that seem to be missing turn signals... ;-)
I do a lot of lane changes when driving, but always do this crazy thing called "common courtesy" and let people know where I'm going by moving the black handle on the side of my steering wheel...

it seems the bigger the SUV or more expensive the car, the less these turn signal things seem to work...

I guess I'll save my SUV rant for another post....

rhetorical
10-30-2007, 05:41 PM
Bicycle riders who can't make up their mind if they are pedestrians or vehicles. They run red lights. They hop off their bikes at intersections and walk in front of you. They swerve between lanes thinking they are invincible. The kicker is, that if I hit them with my car it is prolly my fault.

Evil Chris
10-30-2007, 06:12 PM
Bicycle riders who can't make up their mind if they are pedestrians or vehicles. They run red lights. They hop off their bikes at intersections and walk in front of you. They swerve between lanes thinking they are invincible. The kicker is, that if I hit them with my car it is prolly my fault.Oh this is a good one. Cyclists think they are above the law. They don't have to stop at stop signs or obey any rules of the road for that matter. Most of the time, they don't even LOOK.

Those little zoomie bikes are almost as bad. There are so many of them around here too. I am surprised that nobody has been killed on one of them the way they drive them.

SykkBoy
10-30-2007, 07:02 PM
Soccer moms who drive SUVs in town and would never dream of taking their SUV where it belongs: offroad...
fuck, this goes for Hummer owners too...your vehicle is made to go offroad and get dirty...fucking use it for that already...it's not a modified school bus...and it does NOT mean you have the right of way...

It's not always soccer moms, but they are often the biggest offenders with driving like idiots in these vehicles and then clutching their chests in heart attack mode when you ask them if they go mudbogging or up in the mountains with their vehicle...

Rochard
10-30-2007, 08:04 PM
People on ICQ who don't authorize you. I have a long list of those peeps....

Rochard
10-30-2007, 08:04 PM
Oh, people who promise me dinner and then never pay up.

Visualad
10-30-2007, 08:08 PM
People who don't control their kids, especially when they see a stranger the kid is bothering getting annoyed or having to tell the kid "NO!".

I was in a dr/lab doing a one hour glucose test and I had to drink a solution and they gave me a timer that went it goes off I get blood drawn. Before I could react this 4-5 year old kid grabs it and is like whats this? I'm like don't play with that, can I have it back? The kid starts pushing the buttons stopping the timer and the lady at the desk gasped thinking my one hour test just got botched (I had 7 minutes left). The mom gave it back to me and I was able to start it again but shit lady, get ahold of your kid!!! grrr

I totally agree with this.. See it quite often.

Evil Chris
10-30-2007, 10:15 PM
I hate it when people start decorating their homes WAY before they should. Like this woman down the street from us starts with the Halloween decorations outside her house literally the day after Labor Day weekend. On November 1st she will already have red and white Xmas ribbons outside her door.

Virgule3
10-30-2007, 10:37 PM
I hate people who complain about everything all the time.

I was fucking sick last week, I was barely able to walk and my boss asked a certain teacher (the only one available) to do my night class on Monday. At first, she refused! The BITCH! She had a baladi class! (Which she apparently complains about because she doesn't like the group)

Then, she finally accepted but apparently complained about not having a night off last week for 4 days!

She complained about that, then about the snow, then about the fact that she didn't have her winter tires, then because it was cold, then because she was tired, then, because her step son is an asshole, then about the fact that she hates where she lives, then, about this and about that...

I am a super positive person. I didn't use to be like this, I had to work hard to become positive, but now, I see the positive in every situation, I try... But I hate constant complainers...

Sophie.

(And I bite my tongue not to reply when she complains:

- She complained about the snow: We live in Saguenay, get used to it! If not, MOVE south!

- then about the fact that she didn't have her winter tires: That's your fault bitch!

- then because it was cold: again, we live NORTH!!!

- then because she was tired: Stop going to the old timers bar on the weekend! Stay home and rest if you can't take it! You're 50!

- because her step son is an asshole: Kick him out of the house! He's 22 and does nothing!

- then about the fact that she hates where she lives: You just moved there last year, you wanted a house by the lake, deal with it! It's your choice!!! Nobody forced you to move outside of the city!

- then, about this and about that...AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!

Visualad
10-31-2007, 08:09 AM
I hate people who complain about everything all the time.

I was fucking sick last week, I was barely able to walk and my boss asked a certain teacher (the only one available) to do my night class on Monday. At first, she refused! The BITCH! She had a baladi class! (Which she apparently complains about because she doesn't like the group)

Then, she finally accepted but apparently complained about not having a night off last week for 4 days!

She complained about that, then about the snow, then about the fact that she didn't have her winter tires, then because it was cold, then because she was tired, then, because her step son is an asshole, then about the fact that she hates where she lives, then, about this and about that...

I am a super positive person. I didn't use to be like this, I had to work hard to become positive, but now, I see the positive in every situation, I try... But I hate constant complainers...

Sophie.

(And I bite my tongue not to reply when she complains:

- She complained about the snow: We live in Saguenay, get used to it! If not, MOVE south!

- then about the fact that she didn't have her winter tires: That's your fault bitch!

- then because it was cold: again, we live NORTH!!!

- then because she was tired: Stop going to the old timers bar on the weekend! Stay home and rest if you can't take it! You're 50!

- because her step son is an asshole: Kick him out of the house! He's 22 and does nothing!

- then about the fact that she hates where she lives: You just moved there last year, you wanted a house by the lake, deal with it! It's your choice!!! Nobody forced you to move outside of the city!

- then, about this and about that...AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!

I think it sounds like she needs a COCK and an orgasm. ;-)
And yeah.. Im lucky that I am not around people that complain all the time. Would bore the hell out of me.

Funbrunette
10-31-2007, 08:36 AM
Great thread Peter! My list is so long...lol

I guess my biggest issue is gossip! I HATE gossip!

Gossip that is spread around with the intent of ruining someone’s reputation is lame. Gossip that includes information that has been disclosed in the strictest confidence is bad gossip. Gossip that is completely untrue, of course, is a waste of time.

I'm always shocked on how much time people have when it comes to gossip.

With that said I heard through the grape vine that Evil Chris likes to cross dress! :laughout:

Visualad
10-31-2007, 10:13 AM
regarding online manners:

not saying HELLO, GOOD DAY, GOOD BYE, GOOD NIGHT, etc.. or not introducing yourself.

Sure, at times we are all super busy, stressed as hell, and saying hello or good bye doesnt happen. It happens to me aswell.

But some ppl NEVER do this on ICQ, email etc.

For me, having a conversation over ICQ or email is pretty much the same as I would in person or over the phone. So, I say HELLO or HI when I initiate a conversation, and I try and say good night/take care/or whatever at the end of the convo.

With close friends, it is a bit diffirent - as you can pretty much say what you want, any way you want. But in regards to doing business, or with people I dont know that well - I always try to make sure I start AND end the convo in a good way. If its been a while since I talked to someone, I (re)introduce myself a 2nd time just to make sure the other person knows who is contacting them!

I had people contacting me offering their products or services worth thousands of dollars, without even introducing themselves or their company. :geez:

Mister E
10-31-2007, 10:16 AM
I can't stand it when people sing to commercials, happily, unashamed!

Usually such conduct is reserved goes tandem with television viewing but ot can randomly occur as well.

Those same people (sodomites the lot of them) often like to make eye-contact with you while beeping and squeaking with unfocussed eyes.

Mister E
10-31-2007, 10:18 AM
I also hate it when people neglect to use spell check when posting at X Nations.

zxckjsc/lksfcposdc

Vid Vicious
10-31-2007, 11:32 AM
oK .. i GOT A GOOD ONE .. happened to me just the other day ..

i was walking over to the gas station to buy some smokes .. when a guy pumpin gaz sees me walking over .. so he Bolts to the cashier inorder to get there before me .. What a loser!!!! ...

Joke was on him . cus when the cashier saw me .. he pulled out my smokes and served me first .. LOL .. he had noticed the guy run up ahead of me ..LOL

Vid Vicious
10-31-2007, 11:33 AM
regarding online manners:

not saying HELLO, GOOD DAY, GOOD BYE, GOOD NIGHT, etc.. or not introducing yourself.

Sure, at times we are all super busy, stressed as hell, and saying hello or good bye doesnt happen. It happens to me aswell.

But some ppl NEVER do this on ICQ, email etc.

For me, having a conversation over ICQ or email is pretty much the same as I would in person or over the phone. So, I say HELLO or HI when I initiate a conversation, and I try and say good night/take care/or whatever at the end of the convo.

With close friends, it is a bit diffirent - as you can pretty much say what you want, any way you want. But in regards to doing business, or with people I dont know that well - I always try to make sure I start AND end the convo in a good way. If its been a while since I talked to someone, I (re)introduce myself a 2nd time just to make sure the other person knows who is contacting them!

I had people contacting me offering their products or services worth thousands of dollars, without even introducing themselves or their company. :geez:

oh you mean like never finnishing an ICQ converstaion ?

ROFLMAO

Visualad
10-31-2007, 11:35 AM
oh you mean like never finnishing an ICQ converstaion ?

ROFLMAO

it takes two to tango my brotha.. ;-)

rhetorical
10-31-2007, 01:42 PM
OK, now this really, really, really bugs me. I am going through it at the moment. You shoot a video and you tell the talent over and over and over again not to look off camera.....ever. It looks like someone is prompting them and kills the mood. And they still fucking do it and I have to spend so much time trying to cut around it. Is it so hard to stay slightly focussed?

Evil Chris
10-31-2007, 02:26 PM
It bugs the hell out of me to be eating dinner with someone who chews with their mouth open and makes smacking noises. Depending on who it is, you want to snap your finger in front of them and go.... Hello? Is it good? Sure sounds like it!

Virgule3
10-31-2007, 02:35 PM
oK .. i GOT A GOOD ONE .. happened to me just the other day ..

i was walking over to the gas station to buy some smokes .. when a guy pumpin gaz sees me walking over .. so he Bolts to the cashier inorder to get there before me .. What a loser!!!! ...

Joke was on him . cus when the cashier saw me .. he pulled out my smokes and served me first .. LOL .. he had noticed the guy run up ahead of me ..LOL

MOOOUUUHHHAAA!!!

Good one Vid!

Sophie.

Visualad
10-31-2007, 02:55 PM
It bugs the hell out of me to be eating dinner with someone who chews with their mouth open and makes smacking noises. Depending on who it is, you want to snap your finger in front of them and go.... Hello? Is it good? Sure sounds like it!

you beat me to it.. ;-)

hate it when ppl are chewing bubblegum, biting and smacking it around or eating with their mouths wide open..

rhetorical
10-31-2007, 04:09 PM
I used to go out with a girl like that. But she gave the best blow jobs on earth. So I overlooked it and tried not to go over for dinner.

Vid Vicious
10-31-2007, 08:59 PM
OK, now this really, really, really bugs me. I am going through it at the moment. You shoot a video and you tell the talent over and over and over again not to look off camera.....ever. It looks like someone is prompting them and kills the mood. And they still fucking do it and I have to spend so much time trying to cut around it. Is it so hard to stay slightly focussed?

Stop the shoot .. and put down the camera .. that's what I do .. works everytime

rhetorical
10-31-2007, 09:40 PM
Stop the shoot .. and put down the camera .. that's what I do .. works everytime
I agree, but sometimes you miss it. I miss way more with these home video cameras we all shoot with. They are great, but an HL or a BetaCam forces you to pay attention. Maybe its just the weight.

Vid Vicious
11-01-2007, 10:46 AM
it's a poor producer that blames his equipment

no excuses ... I seriously don't know of anyone that still shoots porn with a betacam. If the eyes on lens are so important then no matter what type of camera you use, you will see her eyes wonder.

if your using a consumer camcorder as you pointed out .. then my assumtion would be that your shooting some type of homegrown/amature type of production ... looking over at the camera shouldn't be a worry for this type fo production ... unless you're doing a voyeur bit with it.
So unless your not giving the models distinitive directions, there isn't a reason eyes on lens should be a concern ... rule of thumb, shooting Gonzo? look at the lens. Shooting pro am or Pro .. eyes are never forward. they are iether on what your doing on or on your partner.

Gonzo is a much more interactive camera movement and style ... which allows for the viewer to feel as though he's part of the action. hense eye contact with the viewer is quite nessesary, in keep that interactive feeling.

When shooting pro am/pro, the camera is objective. only there as an observer. hense direct looks into the camera can be quite disturbing

rhetorical
11-01-2007, 11:02 AM
it's a poor producer that blames his equipment

no excuses ... I seriously don't know of anyone that still shoots porn with a betacam. If the eyes on lens are so important then no matter what type of camera you use, you will see her eyes wonder.

if your using a consumer camcorder as you pointed out .. then my assumtion would be that your shooting some type of homegrown/amature type of production ... looking over at the camera shouldn't be a worry for this type fo production ... unless you're doing a voyeur bit with it.
So unless your not giving the models distinitive directions, there isn't a reason eyes on lens should be a concern ... rule of thumb, shooting Gonzo? look at the lens. Shooting pro am or Pro .. eyes are never forward. they are iether on what your doing on or on your partner.

Gonzo is a much more interactive camera movement and style ... which allows for the viewer to feel as though he's part of the action. hense eye contact with the viewer is quite nessesary, in keep that interactive feeling.

When shooting pro am/pro, the camera is objective. only there as an observer. hense direct looks into the camera can be quite disturbing

Looking on or off camera breaks the plane. See Mel Brooks High Anxiety for the ultimate in camera gags.
I shoot with an FX1 and don't shoot Gonzo, but I am not always looking in the lens. Never have, never will. There are times when that is not always an option. You can get caught if you are looking at something else in the frame when the model glances over. Its a pain. As for being an observer, the camera is always an observer whether it is pov. I don't shoot homegrown, but I crank it out at a very high volume, so speed is paramount and when you fly like that, shit like that can, again, slip through the cracks. My bitch is why they do it when they have been instructed not to. Its not the end of the world, just makes for more work in post.

Virgule3
11-06-2007, 02:01 PM
I often hold the door for people... Mothers pushing a stroller, elderly people, people with bags in their hands, everyone basically... And I rarely get a THANK YOU!

It gets me so mad that I almost yell "You're Welcome!" to make sure they hear me!

Sophie.

Visualad
11-06-2007, 03:18 PM
I often hold the door for people... Mothers pushing a stroller, elderly people, people with bags in their hands, everyone basically... And I rarely get a THANK YOU!

It gets me so mad that I almost yell "You're Welcome!" to make sure they hear me!

Sophie.

true.. I forgot about this but it happens to me often. I always hold the door and its rare I get a thanks. strange thing..

Visualad
11-06-2007, 03:21 PM
Bitches riding bikes on the side walk.

Or even worse, bitches on bikes with a dog on leash coming at high speed on the side walk.

First off, dont ride your bike on the sidewalk. 2nd, WTF are people supposed to do when theres the bike, the leash and then the dog a few meters on the side?

Happened to me today. The one on the bike took it for granted that I and everyone else would jump to the side. Which we fucking did in order to not get caught in a big pile of human-bike-dog.

damn.. some ppl are plain stupid.

Visualad
11-06-2007, 03:57 PM
Bitches riding bikes on the side walk.

Or even worse, bitches on bikes with a dog on leash coming at high speed on the side walk.

First off, dont ride your bike on the sidewalk. 2nd, WTF are people supposed to do when theres the bike, the leash and then the dog a few meters on the side?

Happened to me today. The one on the bike took it for granted that I and everyone else would jump to the side. Which we fucking did in order to not get caught in a big pile of human-bike-dog.

damn.. some ppl are plain stupid.

and oh.. with Bitches I mean both men and women.