PDA

View Full Version : What happened to AmateurMasters?

Evil Chris
11-03-2007, 04:04 PM
It used to be a thriving board full of amateur ladies that ran their own websites.
Now that board is no more. Where are all the people who used to post there, and why did the board disappear?

Anyone know?

rhetorical
11-03-2007, 04:35 PM
It used to be a thriving board full of amateur ladies that ran their own websites.
Now that board is no more. Where are all the people who used to post there, and why did the board disappear?

Anyone know?

Dan shut it down in a big fight between him and Brett. I think that is the short version. The traffic has been redirected to Brett, Sammy and Robb's new venture, Rude.com
Emperor EJ may have more to add.

Evil Chris
11-03-2007, 11:08 PM
Too bad. It had a lot going on back in the day.
Then they opened a political forum there? What the heck was that all about? Strange....

rhetorical
11-03-2007, 11:21 PM
Too bad. It had a lot going on back in the day.
Then they opened a political forum there? What the heck was that all about? Strange....

It was the hottest amateur board on the net. It rocked day and night. The political forum was just to move all the politics off the main forum. A good idea, I thought. But when Dan from Camz bought the board, it failed miserably. He ripped the soul out of it. And anyone who was around at that time knew exactly why he bought it.

RageCash-Ben
11-04-2007, 01:53 AM
sux when good boards die, AM used to rock!

Fluid
11-05-2007, 01:16 PM
I was just wondering about that the other day...I used to review that board for all of em way back in the day

Evil Chris
11-05-2007, 02:44 PM
I'm just wondering where everyone who used to post there went to.
I know some of them post at Gonzo's place, and one or two are here, but there were so many amateurs posting there at one time. Maybe they have retired now!