PDA

View Full Version : Lets talk about L-O-V-E again.. inside now!

Visualad
11-03-2007, 08:36 PM
Im the guy that usually gets attracted by the looks first. After that, if I find out the person I am attracted to also have a beautiful heart and soul, I might fall in love.

This is almost always the order for me. Outer Beauty -> Inner Beauty.

For some others, they are attracted to the inner beauty and dont care about whats on the outside.

And we all know that love can blossom from friendship aswell. Where you may have been friends with someone for a long time, and suddenly it turns to romance and love.

With those things said:

do YOU think its possible to make ANYONE fall in love with you?

I think that its possible, just not sure how often it happens. Because usually most are like me, they go by the outer beauty/attraction first. After all, its what we see FIRST. Also, we have what we prefer or get turned on by, for example, some women have a preference of black men. Some men only like asian women. Some women like their guys to fit into their "niche" that they are used to date. Same thing with men.

So if you do not fit into the "niche" that the person you WANT to fall in love with you, you need to have the chance of showing them your inner qualities, and then charm them that way. Hope this makes sense... Its a bit late and I wanted to throw up a LOVE thread here.. hehe.

I say it is possible. In most cases. But then Im also sure there are some women that simply have their niche and are 100% focused on finding a man that fits into it, that they do not let anyone else have the chance.

Lets have a discussion about this and LUV here on Xnations.

Post what you think.

TheLegacy
11-04-2007, 11:44 AM
I think it's possible for someone to be in love with being in love.

Attraction is the main ingredient, but depending on what a woman wants and her level of maturity, you have to know her first to 'get' her to fall in love with you. Some are shallow and only interested in money, others looks while a few interested in the man inside. Same is true for men.

Love itself is not a feeling but an act of the will. You choose to love someone since feelings come and go.

Case in point - do I feel love my wife SheDevil when she's sick and puking - or my baby when she's crying at 3am? My first reaction is to turn over and try and get some sleep - I don't "feel" love, but love itself dictates and demands that I help my wife in every way I can, and also - to get up tired as hell and look after my baby daughter until she is fine and asleep again.

Best way to know someones love language is generally find out how the display 'love' in the first place. Generally thats how they want to receive it.

Visualad
11-04-2007, 04:08 PM
I think it's possible for someone to be in love with being in love.

Attraction is the main ingredient, but depending on what a woman wants and her level of maturity, you have to know her first to 'get' her to fall in love with you. Some are shallow and only interested in money, others looks while a few interested in the man inside. Same is true for men.

Love itself is not a feeling but an act of the will. You choose to love someone since feelings come and go.

Case in point - do I feel love my wife SheDevil when she's sick and puking - or my baby when she's crying at 3am? My first reaction is to turn over and try and get some sleep - I don't "feel" love, but love itself dictates and demands that I help my wife in every way I can, and also - to get up tired as hell and look after my baby daughter until she is fine and asleep again.

Best way to know someones love language is generally find out how the display 'love' in the first place. Generally thats how they want to receive it.

You post in all my L-O-V-E threads and Sex Threads.

I like you! ;-)

Evil Chris
11-04-2007, 11:30 PM
Love the world and everything in it and all will be well.

Do that, or we'll kick your ass! :arrr:

Evil E
11-04-2007, 11:56 PM
I don't believe in love. Thank you!

RageCash-Ben
11-05-2007, 12:42 AM
Love the world and everything in it and all will be well.

Do that, or we'll kick your ass! :arrr:

I love you chris and I want you to kick my arse :laughout:

gabrio
11-05-2007, 03:21 AM
i think that in the end we have the power of making everything happen, you only have to want it... and then of course there are the exceptions... like, when you fall in love with somebody, it's a natural feeling and for some people it's hard to control it. i have always been more interested in inner beauty although i like nice girls of course, but i really like to have near me a girl that i can speak to, having fun together and sharing all experiences of life, good and bad that happen, that's the most important thing for me. then if she's a model that's a plus of course........:-P

TheLegacy
11-05-2007, 10:36 AM
You post in all my L-O-V-E threads and Sex Threads.

I like you! ;-)

Thank you - I realize how important it is to many people. They will sacrifice all they have to get it and is the main and central point in their lives for happiness. Sadly, many haven't caught on the basics to capture, maintain and enjoy it.

Stinger
11-05-2007, 04:38 PM
Hoooooo Yes Love Love Love.......

Just felllllllll in Love a week ago and it's sooooo GOOOOOOD :)

I think you can Charm someone falling or making them falling in love that's something you can't control cause it's emortions it's there or it's not ...