PDA

View Full Version : Heroes!

Casa Nova
11-05-2007, 03:32 PM
It comes on tonight, along with PrisonBreak! How many of you watch it?

My whole posse of roommates watch it, It has to be one of the best shows on tv now a days for sci-fi type crowds.

Am I the only Heroes Junky on Xnations?

Evil E
11-05-2007, 03:35 PM
I started watching heroes a couple weeks ago when I started renting the dvds... I have one left for the first season, then i'll start on the second season.

TheLegacy
11-05-2007, 03:39 PM
Love watching Hero's - if not just to see the cheerleader

Evil Chris
11-05-2007, 04:29 PM
That isn't one we have been watching (nor Prison Break)...
There are just way too many shows on now... Thankfully I can DVR most of what we want to watch.

Rochard
11-05-2007, 08:29 PM
I do not watch it; I do not watch TV. However, I am educated to the point where I know Heros is on... so I dedicated my entire blog to Hayden today:

http://www.rochardsbunnyranch.com/blog/

Panky
11-05-2007, 10:10 PM
I never did get into Hero's for some reason. Prison Break is good, but I'm not into it as much as I was the first 2 seasons.

Rochard
11-06-2007, 02:56 AM
It's no secret that the only person I want to nail other than Punker and FB is Hayden - Save the cheerleader and save the world and all that.

I never watched heros, read all about it, and decided to do it tonight.

I want that hour back.

I was lost and didn't understand any of it.

Casa Nova
11-06-2007, 01:37 PM
yeh it's not a show u can come into mid season, otherwise you will be completely lost. I suggest renting the season DVD, then catching up with the marathon that usually comes on mid season. Once you understand everything it will all come to fruition lol