PDA

View Full Version : strange day

gabrio
11-06-2007, 05:14 AM
not sure what's going on today, prolly i just need some sleep and it's bad weather too, yesterday we finished playing poker at 1am and todays early morning i had this x-ray exham where they made me drank this liquid for doing the x-rays....then everything was good hopefully but my mood is just strange....im trying to work but it doesnt seem to get better.

what you guys do when you have your bad days? usually some shopping helps me haha, last time i had a day similar to this i bought myself this watch and it cheered me up, but i dont want to go in the spending spree again today!

GinaCochina
11-06-2007, 05:33 PM
When I have a bad day I like to watch dumb movies with my kids. And a twelve pack.

Evil Chris
11-06-2007, 07:10 PM
I felt under the weather all day today. Couldn't shake this headache until about 4 in the afternoon. I feel about 80% better now. Likely the weather messing me up.

rhetorical
11-06-2007, 07:18 PM
I watch "Back to the Future 1,2, and 3" back to back or "This is Spinal Tap". Or all of the above.

Terrence
11-06-2007, 07:29 PM
Gabrio hope you day gets better.

Terrence

SilvercashJeanette
11-06-2007, 07:36 PM
I hate bad days, they ruin everything! To shake off days like this I usually just go to my room, put on my favorite cd and draw a nice hot bath... That usually relaxes me enough to foget about it all...

Hopefully today was better for you Gab...