PDA

View Full Version : Leafs 1 Ottawa 5 insert excuse here

Jimmidean
11-07-2007, 06:57 AM
Well let em fly.
Mine would be the fact Ottawa is a far better team but thats just me. :laughout:

Funbrunette
11-07-2007, 07:00 AM
I'm just going to sit back and laugh at the replies (especially EC's) :laughout:

Evil Chris
11-07-2007, 09:56 AM
If there were an excuse to be made, I might make it.
The fact is that Ottawa is a better put together team for sure.

Toronto had an opportunity last night to go into Ottawa and make a statement... at least make a close game of it. They had their chances too with the Sens taking so many penalties and the Leafs could not capitalize.

Toronto is a better team than what they showed last night. I think they need to mentally get ready for games like these, and hit the ice with a winning attitude.

GoodChris
11-07-2007, 02:20 PM
Toronto is a better team than what they showed last night. I think they need to mentally get ready for games like these, and hit the ice with a winning attitude.

My goodness Evil. You have such a pleasant and optimistic Glass half full attitude.

It tis such a refrshing change from listening to all of those Leaf Haters. Those people are just not very nice.

What really matters for the leafs and their fans is.... Its not about winning, as long as you have fun! Now keeping having fun boys, thats the spirit!

TheLegacy
11-07-2007, 02:38 PM
I didn't watch the game - so it never happened

Casa Nova
11-07-2007, 02:45 PM
It certainly was a mind fuck.. They definitely aren't as bad as they showed there... they just seemed to come out flat and unprepared. The real testament to the team is how they will react to this loss and come out next game.

Evil Chris
11-07-2007, 04:07 PM
I'm not listening to the sports writers today so I have no idea who they are pointing the finger at. Nor do I care. I just want things to turn around like everyone else.

Jimmidean
11-07-2007, 05:49 PM
Evil Chris has a point TO is a better team then the one that showed up last night.

McKidd
11-08-2007, 10:16 AM
Certainly is a lot of passion for ice hockey here. I like that. It's similar to football here at home. I find myself checking the NHL scores occasionally now.

Platinum Chris
11-13-2007, 10:15 AM
Ottawa still has yet to beat the Leafs in the playoffs where it matters:nyanya:

Evil Chris
11-13-2007, 10:45 AM
Sens are strong this year and look very tough to beat.
If Gerber and Emery remain hot, that is. :)