PDA

View Full Version : Why must dell make me sad

Casa Nova
11-08-2007, 05:18 AM
I went to the dell site to look around and get a laptop.. I ended up customizing one and starting to drool over the picture lol

Then as I went to payment options and clicked finance because clearly I'm not about to pay it all up front when i just got into a new place. I fill out the info... then it tells me in nice words that I was declined :geez: what a tease.. had me all excited about getting a new laptop then threw away my dreams after a single click of the mouse lol

What I don't understand though is why I was declined at all.. I don't have much credit.. but it's not like I have bad credit either. I own 1 credit card and pay the balance completely every month... how is a young person suppose to build credit if we never get the opportunity to do so.

That is all... now I will go cry in the corner as I work on my slow ass pc lol Yargh:arrr:

Oh wait one more rant... when I called Dell I spoke with ... or well tried to speak with a rep... I didn't succeed... because she barely new a word of fucking english!! Fuck hire people who didn't come to this country on a fucking floating door!:skull:

Stephane76
11-08-2007, 10:03 AM
caca Nova s Broke with no credit! bahahah

Rochard
11-08-2007, 12:44 PM
I have a line of credit with Dell. Love it. In the past year I've bought two wide flat screen monitors, an entire computer system, and a laptop. I buy it, and then pay it off when the bill comes in. This is the only revolving credit I have, so I try to use it often to keep my credit rating up.

Oh, I also bought a laptop for my neice for a graduation present last summer.

Evil E
11-08-2007, 01:03 PM
Do you know why you got rejected? The process is pretty much automatic form so you should be able to fix the problem...

You can do like a guy I know. A couple years ago, he got himself like 5 high limit credit cards, while declaring he was making 65k to 95k on the forms but he truly made 0 per year. The cc companies never noticed until he wasn't able to pay back their money. I guess they don't make a lot of verifications.

Casa Nova
11-08-2007, 02:10 PM
I have a line of credit with Dell. Love it. In the past year I've bought two wide flat screen monitors, an entire computer system, and a laptop. I buy it, and then pay it off when the bill comes in. This is the only revolving credit I have, so I try to use it often to keep my credit rating up.

Oh, I also bought a laptop for my neice for a graduation present last summer.

I despise you :(:geez:

Evil E
11-08-2007, 02:19 PM
Did you read my post Casa Nova? I'm sure you can fix this.

Evil Chris
11-08-2007, 02:26 PM
Why don't you to to apple.ca and look at those for a change?

I am almost 100% sure that my next computer is going to be a Mac.

Evil E
11-08-2007, 02:48 PM
I'll probably get myself the black macbook in a month or so. Maybe we can be friends now Evil Chris.

Mister E
11-08-2007, 03:08 PM
Hey Casa

Call again, talk to a supervisor. My gf had the same problem, was rejected with excellent credit.

A sup can over-ride as the dell rep i looking at default data based on the fact you have no history with them.

Casa Nova
11-08-2007, 04:21 PM
Did you read my post Casa Nova? I'm sure you can fix this.

Yeh i read it, but on teh form there is no place ot declare income or anything simply sin# & bank account.

Casa Nova
11-08-2007, 04:52 PM
Why don't you to to apple.ca and look at those for a change?

I am almost 100% sure that my next computer is going to be a Mac.

I dunno I'm just not an apple guy.. i don't like how it looks and feels. I'll take a gander though.:scram:

Evil E
11-08-2007, 04:56 PM
You'll be able to fix this by calling them then, I'm sure!

Let's go!

Casa Nova
11-08-2007, 06:20 PM
You'll be able to fix this by calling them then, I'm sure!

Let's go!

I'm gonna call them in about an hour. Hopefully I can work it out.

RageCash-Ben
11-08-2007, 09:18 PM
If you cant afford it don't buy it.

Casa Nova
11-08-2007, 09:40 PM
If you cant afford it don't buy it.

Thanks Jackass. No one said I couldn't afford it, I merely would rather be making payments on it of 102 a month & building credit vs paying $4300 when I just got into a new living situation.