PDA

View Full Version : High Drama re: Southern Charms dot com

rhetorical
11-14-2007, 11:15 PM
This site has over 700 girls. The biggest girl farm on the internet. They have been accused in public of running a serious prostitution operation. This is amazing stuff. Richard "Dixie" Atkinson and William Wesson who own this company are being accused of some very serious shit. They own helicopters, airplanes, and serious property. If the owners of this board approve, I will post a link to another board where this is all going down. It is a fascinating story but way too complicated for one post.

Evil E
11-15-2007, 12:50 AM
I would love to read that, can you please send me a pm with the url?

the New Shemp
11-15-2007, 07:41 AM
This site has over 700 girls. The biggest girl farm on the internet. They have been accused in public of running a serious prostitution operation. This is amazing stuff. Richard "Dixie" Atkinson and William Wesson who own this company are being accused of some very serious shit. They own helicopters, airplanes, and serious property. If the owners of this board approve, I will post a link to another board where this is all going down. It is a fascinating story but way too complicated for one post.

PM me the link to this, William is an old friend of mine...

Evil Chris
11-15-2007, 09:47 AM
I don't see any reason why the link shouldn't be posted.

jjacksonesq
11-15-2007, 09:49 AM
Could you send me the link too. One of the girls contacted me about starting her own site.

rhetorical
11-15-2007, 10:40 AM
I don't see any reason why the link shouldn't be posted.

OK,Chris. Just making sure. It will be interesting to see where the dust settles. Its a fascinating turn of events. You will have a bit of reading to catch up.

http://chat.freakdaddyforum.com/YaBB.pl?board=glovesoff

Jimmidean
11-16-2007, 11:55 AM
Interesting read.
This will get real ugly before its over

rhetorical
11-16-2007, 01:50 PM
Interesting read.
This will get real ugly before its over
In all my years on the internet, I have never seen anything like this. I have seen some real piss and vinegar, even rats running to the IRS, but this is well beyond that.

rhetorical
11-16-2007, 10:58 PM
I think the clock is ticking

Evil Chris
11-16-2007, 11:49 PM
I'm not following the story at all.
I will get the cliff notes when it's all over.

RageCash-Ben
11-17-2007, 01:27 AM
how unsual

a drama in the adult biz lol

rhetorical
11-17-2007, 10:24 AM
how unsual

a drama in the adult biz lol

Yeah....lol....