PDA

View Full Version : Rookie Maple Leaf player & his Nude pic scandal!

Casa Nova
11-15-2007, 02:52 AM
lol I feel so bad for this guy! But then again coming up knowing you were going to play in the NHL then sending out nude pics of yourself to a random on facebook... that isn't the smartest thing to do.

BTW incase you haven't heard the player in question is Jiri Tlusty. He apparently sent out the nude photos about a year ago but now they are surfacing up on some canadian celebrity blog sites etc lol I couldn't find them though, the only pic I could find was one of him touching tongues with a guy.. which is also being brought up in most the news.

http://images.ctv.ca/archives/CTVNews/img2/20071114/450_tlusty_071114.jpg

Anyways if you have a general celebrity blog, I'm sure all of Leaf nation and the girls in the GTA will be giving a search or two for the pictures.

heres a link to just one of the stories pertaining to this situation:
http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20071114/tlusty_photos_071114/20071114?hub=Canada

Evil Chris
11-15-2007, 09:55 AM
I think it's funny. Was bound to happen to someone in pro sports eventually!
The fact that it's happening to a semi-unknown young player like Jiri Tlusty makes it almost a non-event for me.

Cyndalie
11-16-2007, 01:27 PM
Find the pics!

rhetorical
11-16-2007, 01:52 PM
I think it's funny. Was bound to happen to someone in pro sports eventually!
The fact that it's happening to a semi-unknown young player like Jiri Tlusty makes it almost a non-event for me.

Whaddaya expect from a sport where men run around in garter belts and stockings?:geez:

Casa Nova
11-16-2007, 02:00 PM
SO far he's handled it farely well. Good for him. I'm sure if it was Mats Sundin there would be more press around it.. but here in Toronto it still made the front page 2 days in a row and was constantly talked about on the news. I love the hockey hotbed that is Toronto.

Evil Chris
11-17-2007, 11:46 PM
He scored a nice goal against the Sens tonight! That's all that matters!

spideriux
11-19-2007, 02:21 PM
this thread is worthless without pics :)