PDA

View Full Version : How was your weekend

Vid Vicious
09-15-2002, 11:36 AM
Proof is in the pudding ... (that's a gross saying)

Evil Chris
09-15-2002, 02:46 PM
Two girls and one Vid... Hmmmm.... looks like you did well for yourself this weekend!!! :rofl:

Vid Vicious
09-15-2002, 02:58 PM
There can only be one Vid, Bro ....

:bonk:

erika
09-15-2002, 03:05 PM
Mine wasnt as exciting as that, I have chickens that are well lets say, my winter feed, the price of meat now adays and the chemically inhanced foods they are feeding them, id rather grow my own. Ill probably take my Arabian mare out for a ride and see if she will behave and actually run for me and not buck.

Vid Vicious
09-15-2002, 04:26 PM
Mmmm a country girl .. Y'all wanna saddle up?

Funbrunette
09-15-2002, 09:21 PM
Well, I did sweet fuck all...lol I slept most of the day today and went out for dinner with my family for my brother's B-day!

Chris & I scoped out some baby furniture and oh did I mention I ate like a little :uoink:

PlayaPlaya
09-16-2002, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by erika
Mine wasnt as exciting as that, I have chickens that are well lets say, my winter feed, the price of meat now adays and the chemically inhanced foods they are feeding them, id rather grow my own. Ill probably take my Arabian mare out for a ride and see if she will behave and actually run for me and not buck.

:doh: Am i the only one really confused by that?

luke
09-16-2002, 10:05 PM
My weekend was good. Had my daughter. Let her run around all day Sat. while I worked. After I put her to sleep, watched that AWESOME dela hoya fight. Went out after that. Sunday watched the Dolphins game and ate a lot of food. Dolphins and the Saints both won again this week! WHOHOO! Miami here I come...next weekend!

GoodChris
09-16-2002, 10:25 PM
Dude, looks like life is being good to you. :cool: I need to find ME a photographer too I guess :D