PDA

View Full Version : What's on your Christmas List this year?

Cyndalie
11-21-2007, 10:56 AM
I want TV trays, nursing tops/pajamas, additional pieces of china for my set, slippers from llbean, and anything off my baby registry.

I know my hubby really wants those Bose in-ear headphones.

What do you want for Christmas?

Evil Chris
11-21-2007, 11:19 AM
There are some things I would like Santa to bring me, but to be perfectly honest, I just want everyone else in my family to have a happy Christmas and New Year.

Cyndalie
11-21-2007, 12:16 PM
There are some things I would like Santa to bring me, but to be perfectly honest, I just want everyone else in my family to have a happy Christmas and New Year.

BOOOOO!!!! :laughout:

Visualad
11-21-2007, 12:19 PM
I only give gifts. Never ask for them. I "grown" out of the whole gift during holidays thing.. Find it boring.

Giving is always fun though. I just dont ask for stuff and I dont care if I get anything. Most of my friends are the same.

Evil Chris
11-21-2007, 12:36 PM
BOOOOO!!!! :laughout:ok fine!

I would like a new laptop. Preferably a MacBook Pro.
I'd also like an iPod touch.
Apart from that, I need socks and underwear.

TheLegacy
11-21-2007, 01:44 PM
A dinner and date at the movies with my wife - we've been so busy with the baby we simply don't have time for that anymore

jjacksonesq
11-21-2007, 03:28 PM
My fundamentalist Christian in laws are in town so right now I really want Santa to bring me a flask so I could get dunk.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

GinaCochina
11-21-2007, 03:57 PM
I have asked for a massage. I have everything I need already, and one thing I have that I don't need is a cubic crapload of stress. All I want for Christmas is to have someone rub my back until it doesn't feel like it's made of steel anymore.

TheLegacy
11-21-2007, 04:37 PM
My fundamentalist Christian in laws are in town so right now I really want Santa to bring me a flask so I could get dunk.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

LOL.. Well you could always rerun National Lampoons Christmas Vacation - maybe they'll get the hint