PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed

Casa Nova
11-22-2007, 05:56 PM
Wow, I just picked up this game the other day... all I have to say is it's fucking amazing!

The graphics and gameplay are great, storyline keeps you playing just to learn whats going to happen next. I recommend it to anyone who even atleast plays video games occasionally. I'm not a big gamer at all, but this game has me addicted until I finish it.

The basic story is through your DNA, memories of your ancestors are passed down so they built a machine to tap into that, and this one guys ancestor was an assassin during the third crusade against the Knights templars etc. SO you go around reliving the memories, assassinating key figures in real places like Jerusalem, acre, Damascus etc and the cities are actually as close as possible to the depictions of them during that time period. It's an absolutely stunning graphic riding up to the kingdoms on your horse in the game. Then on top of that you wake up from the memory to find out new shit about the lab that you're being kept prisoner in. It's just such a great mix of storyline and great gameplay.

Has anyone got this game yet and thinking the same thing?

Platinum Chris
11-23-2007, 09:20 AM
Added it to my Birthday & Xmas list

Apparently, I'm hard to buy for, so if I go pick this up, I'll never hear the end of it.

Greg B
11-23-2007, 11:29 AM
I saw the ads and it is very attractive. I'll see if there's a demo first. I won't buy a game unless you can try the demo first.

btw, any of you guys ever play God of War?

Magnus3x
11-23-2007, 11:47 AM
Yeah that looks sick, I just picked up Medal of Honor 4 - Modern Warfare and of course I am a Guitar Hero Junkie, just picked up the GH 3 slash wireless Guit!

Evil Chris
11-23-2007, 03:45 PM
I'm out of the gaming life completely it would seem. Although we own a PS2, the most recent game in the house is Tiger Woods 2007.

Casa Nova
11-23-2007, 05:03 PM
Greg, don't bother with a demo, It's insane! I got Modern warfare too the day before beating assassins creed. It's pretty good aswell. It's starting to take time away from working late at night though, it's quite addicting.