PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Jasmine Jade

FreakySteve
11-28-2007, 07:22 PM
http://www.juicyjade.com/graphics/JuicyJade_4up01.jpg

If you are located in Toronto and you are involved in the adult industry, Jasmine probably does not need an introduction. Even if you are not from Toronto, odds are pretty good that you have heard of her as well.

In case you have not heard of her though...

Jasmine has been performing in the adult industry for almost 8 years, since the age of 18. She is a spunky, red-haired, Fillipino girl who is very hard to miss. She has appeared on DVDs, websites, television, magazines and pay-per-view. She has worked with many performers and many producers over the years.

Jasmine's friendly, professional attitude and superb reputation have lead her to shoot with performers including Maxine X, Monika Maple, Janessa Jordan, Katrina B and many others.

Now she has her own website which I have the absolute pleasure of operating with her. Her site focuses on light to medium level BDSM and fetish content including pictures and video of Jasmine by herself and with friends. There is also a healthy collection of her earlier amateur content to keep previous fans satisfied.

If you are interested in promoting her, her site is part of Freaky Money. Check out her site and the program and if you have any questions or special requests, feel free to hit me up.

I will have an introduction for Kinky Krystina coming up shortly.