PDA

View Full Version : Domain Appraisals - Lela Star related domains

escuccim
11-29-2007, 08:04 AM
I own three domains:
lela-star.com
clublela.com
clublelastar.com

I have a buyer interested in all three of these. He wants a ballpark range for what I am looking for.

These domains get several hits per day of direct type in traffic (they are not linked to nor advertised anywhere) so I could make some money off of selling advertising on them. If I had the time I might develop and market them myself, but I don't.

Any advice? Thanks.

Evil Chris
11-29-2007, 09:19 AM
If you're looking to sell, and you're getting your asking price then you should sell of course. Sounds like you're having second thoughts though.

escuccim
11-29-2007, 09:35 AM
I am having second thoughts but I haven't even come up with an asking price yet. That's what I'm looking for help on. I should have been more clear on that. I am asking for advice as to what I should set as an asking price.

ScreaM
11-29-2007, 09:44 AM
Isn't Lela a girl's name?

Slippery
11-29-2007, 11:19 AM
I didn't know who she was so I took a look at lelastar.com
She's actually pretty hot!

escuccim
11-29-2007, 11:25 AM
I didn't know who she was so I took a look at lelastar.com
She's actually pretty hot!

Yeah she is. Any ideas as to what price I should ask for these?

TheEnforcer
11-29-2007, 02:19 PM
i have no idea who she even is. LOL

escuccim
12-04-2007, 12:14 PM
Well thanks for nothing. The domains sold for $900 for two of them for anyone who is interested.

I also have the following domains which I would be willing to sell if anyone is interested:

AdrianaZarcova.com
Aida-Yespica.com
AIKO-TANAKA.COM
AKARIHOSHINO.COM
ANNA-SEMENOVIC.COM
CELEBCHATTER.COM
CINDYCHANCE.COM
CLUB-JAIME.COM
CLUB-JAMIE.COM
ClubEvelyn.com
ClubEvelynLory.com
CLUBLELA.COM
DANNIELLEGAMBA.COM
DONNA-DERRICO.COM
DORABAIRD.COM
ELENA-SANTARELLI.COM
ELIN-GRINDEMYR.COM
ELISABETTA-GREGORACI.COM
EMMANUELLE-VAUGIER.COM
FEDERICA-FONTANA.COM
IVANA-BOZILOVIC.COM
JAIME-BERGMAN.COM
JENNIFERHAASE.COM
JILL-NICOLINI.COM
KAREN-CARRENO.COM
KATIE-LOHMANN.COM
KATIE-LOHMANN.COM
KRISTY-SWANSON.COM
MILA-JOVOVICH.COM
NELLAHUNTER.COM
NIKKI-SCHIELER.COM
PENELOPE-JIMENEZ.COM
SCARLET-JOHANSSON.COM
Taryn-Manning.com
TIFFANY-MULHERON.COM
Trista-Rehn.com

Evil Chris
12-04-2007, 01:03 PM
Well thanks for nothing.You're welcome.
Shall I edit your spammy want-ad style post now?

escuccim
12-04-2007, 02:03 PM
Go ahead and edit if you need to. I apologize if I violated any guidelines or anything. I just thought I'd offer some of my domains to other webmasters.

Thanks.

Stephane76
12-04-2007, 02:27 PM
I own three domains:
lela-star.com
clublela.com
clublelastar.com

I have a buyer interested in all three of these. He wants a ballpark range for what I am looking for.

These domains get several hits per day of direct type in traffic (they are not linked to nor advertised anywhere) so I could make some money off of selling advertising on them. If I had the time I might develop and market them myself, but I don't.

Any advice? Thanks.

mmmh you should redirect the traff to her movies and bio i say.
for ex for lela Star redirect it to http://theater.aebn.net/dispatcher/starDetail?starId=27213&theaterId=13992

at least you ll make some $ while you re trying to sell the domain :)

ScreaM
12-04-2007, 02:36 PM
Go ahead and edit if you need to. I apologize if I violated any guidelines or anything. I just thought I'd offer some of my domains to other webmasters.

Thanks.
You just came here that's why Chris sad what he said. :)

escuccim
12-04-2007, 02:44 PM
I actually have some of them pointing to my site. I'm evaluating how many clicks they get per month using Google Ads. If that doesn't work out as well maybe I will redirect them to other sites.

I sold two of the Lela Star domains already, though.

for ex for lela Star redirect it to http://theater.aebn.net/dispatcher/starDetail?starId=27213&theaterId=13992

RageCash-Ben
12-07-2007, 12:07 AM
great attitude lol

ScreaM
12-08-2007, 02:16 AM

That's some good advice.

Evil Chris
12-08-2007, 09:07 AM

at least you ll make some $ while you re trying to sell the domain :)Precisely a good idea. And if the domains don't make $7.99 each per year doing that to pay for themselves, then they aren't going to be worth much at for sale on the market anyway. Unless you sell them to Lela's own webmaster possibly.

There. Now you have all kinds of good advice. :)

escuccim
01-02-2008, 01:44 PM
Precisely a good idea. And if the domains don't make $7.99 each per year doing that to pay for themselves, then they aren't going to be worth much at for sale on the market anyway. Unless you sell them to Lela's own webmaster possibly.

There. Now you have all kinds of good advice. :)

That is exactly what I did. I sold all three of them for a lot more than the $7.99 per year. One was sold to a private guy who was a fan, the other two went to webmaster's, ex-webmasters, etc. She is apparently a popular girl and has recently signed with a new company so both the new company and the old one wanted the domains.

Thanks everyone!

Cyndalie
01-02-2008, 02:21 PM
You're welcome.
Shall I edit your spammy want-ad style post now?

Hahahaha!!!