PDA

View Full Version : hi guys new content provider

shaunmcmanus
12-01-2007, 02:53 PM
First off I would like to say a big hi from the United Kingdom. I am a newbie here and a professional photographer working with a lot of the worlds magazines and some great websites as a content provider. in the past I have mainly been shooting exclusive content to all levels, and have now been left in the position of having a lot of non-exclusive solo b/g and g/g sets that I can now offer for sale.
I have set up a little site that I will be adding too and would be delighted for any help you guys might be able to give me regarding anybody who may be looking for content, either exclusive or non-exclusive, and even though the pound is strong at the moment I believe that I should be able to price match your exclusive content provider and give you a great end product (including video if needed)
http://www.adultedit.net
Is set up for you to browse and of course drop me a mail and as I am adding sets I can save you the hassle of having to slug through a lot of other sites looking for what you want, or email me suggestions of what you would like and I can see what I can find, at the moment I have approx 10,000 sets so chances are pretty good.
As a new provider I can work closely with you making sure that you get exactly the right content for you.
so heres looking forward to any advise you can give me regarding this.
and thank you all so much for taking the time to read this post.