I know who shot JFK. (Seriously.)

Ask away.

Evil E
12-12-2007, 01:16 AM
LOLOL viva la jager

Rochard
12-12-2007, 02:58 AM
Good idea really.

I haven't had anything to drink since Halloween. And I quit smoking. Next thing you know I'll give up on sex.

Not so much.

Funbrunette
12-12-2007, 08:13 AM
Will we ever get our damn dinner??? :laughout:

Rochard
12-12-2007, 01:06 PM
Will we ever get our damn dinner??? :laughout:

Yes.

And you owe me interest. So I don't think breakfast in the morning would be asking too much!

Casa Nova
12-12-2007, 03:09 PM
you coming up for the penthouse party Rochard?

RageCash-Ben
12-12-2007, 10:29 PM
Ok well I am in the right place.

Have always wanted to know the meaning of life so spill the beans Rochard! :D

Rochard
12-13-2007, 01:46 AM
you coming up for the penthouse party Rochard?

Nay nay.

Rochard
12-13-2007, 01:57 AM
Ok well I am in the right place.

Have always wanted to know the meaning of life so spill the beans Rochard! :D

Simple.

The secret to life can be summed up in one word: Misdirection.

Think about that for a moment.

Let me give you an example. FB owes me dinner. (See above.) She thinks I want dinner. She thinks I'm hungry. If I want something to eat I can go to Burger King. I'm saying "I want this" and "Look over here" and mean while I'll sneak up behind her and she won't see it coming.

A friend of mine taught me this. He was going through a divorce, and he told his wife he would fight her tooth and nail for his business - "He needed the income from the business to support himself". They went to court and the wife was all ready to go to battle for the business, and he flipped her upside and went for the house. He walked away with the house and she got the business - and without him running the business it quickly went under. He fucked her in the ass and she never saw it coming.

Think about it.

MediaGuy
12-13-2007, 06:23 PM
I know who shot JFK. (Seriously.)

Ask away.

Are you of the Hunt or Oswald camp?

Rochard
12-13-2007, 06:44 PM
Are you of the Hunt or Oswald camp?

Nay Nay.

I've read everything from all sides and when you look at it from their angles you can't make sense of any of it. Oswald fired a shot, that is clear, but this magic bullet thing, people on the hill, the Cubans, the Mafia.... It's impossible to make sense of it all.

But there is one who was there that day, in force, and armed to the hilt. And no one ever brings them into consideration when talking about JFK.

Here's what happened.

Oswald was a fucking nut case, a reject, shot at a US General, then decided to shoot JFK. He brought his rifle to work with him, waited, and fired a single shot at JFK - one that hit the curb on the sidewalk and one that may or may not have hit anything.

Directly behind JFK is.... GASP - the Secret Service. Two shots are fired. Agents start pulling out their guns. Submachine Guns. Uzis. Opps - One fires a shot by mistake - and takes out the back of JFK's head and others.

Think about it. :)

ScreaM
12-13-2007, 09:40 PM
How often do I change my underwear?

Rochard
12-14-2007, 12:11 PM
How often do I change my underwear?

How often do you change your underwear? Not often enough.

I find it ironic that men feel the need to wash their hands after going to the little boys room, yet they eagerly go down on a woman's cooter (dare I say snatch?) and don't give it a second thought.

Which has more germs? The cooter the bathroom?

Cold_ice
12-14-2007, 09:38 PM
How often do you change your underwear? Not often enough.

I find it ironic that men feel the need to wash their hands after going to the little boys room, yet they eagerly go down on a woman's cooter (dare I say snatch?) and don't give it a second thought.

Which has more germs? The cooter the bathroom?
Holy shit this is the funniest thing I heard all week and the most insightful. I will ponder this next time I'm down there. I think that in moments of heat one stops thinking and just performing. That is why I think women should not be allowed to ask men any questions during sex. There should be a 30 minute waiting period.