PDA

View Full Version : WebmasterScore enters open-beta!

Relentless
12-14-2007, 10:06 AM
Hello,

If you are tired of having to post “Spam me with big tits sites” any time you are looking for a new program to promote and wish there was an easier way to find sponsors please take a look at www.WebmasterScore.com (http://www.webmasterscore.com/)

The site will be officially launched in January but it is currently in open-beta and already has 26 published program reviews that can be searched in a variety of ways. Each review is carefully created, verified for its accuracy and then the program owners are asked to certify them as well. When you lookup a program on WebmasterScore you can be sure that the review is honest, the information is accurate and because each review has its own “certified date” you can see when the program owner actually looked at it and agreed it was entirely correct.

While site review scores are always somewhat subjective, the vast majority of the information provided is entirely objective. Things like what fees a program charges to process your payments, what name they use on their payout checks, what they pay per signup, what promo materials they offer and more. You can become a member for FREE and as a member you can save your search criteria to be reused in future searches, the system will also email you a notifier [ONLY if you request one] any time a new program is added that meets your search criteria.

Put simply, www.WebmasterScore.com (http://www.webmasterscore.com/) is designed to make everyone more money by helping webmasters with traffic find sponsors with the kind of content and business model best designed to help them monetize it. There is no best or worst program, but there is a best for you program and WebmasterScore aims to help you find it as quickly and easily as possible.

Any and all feedback about the site is welcome. It will undergo some additional changes prior to launch and I want it to be a tool that YOU will use, so let me know what else I can add to it that will make it more useful to you.

Thanks,

Relentless
ICQ# 266 942 896

ScreaM
12-14-2007, 10:13 AM
Hey that's pretty interesting. Will check it out.

Evil Chris
12-14-2007, 11:03 AM
Congratulations on the official beta launch, Relentless.
Looks like a lot of hard work went into this one. I'm happy XNations is a part of it from the very beginning. :xthumbs:

Relentless
12-16-2007, 07:29 PM
Thanks to some quality feedback from webmasters testing out the system, you can now do a search and then put up to five programs from your results into head-to-head mode where their stats all show nice and neat side by side :)

Please keep the feedback coming!

Cyndalie
12-17-2007, 01:27 PM
Looks good!