PDA

View Full Version : Of all the new Fall TV shows...

Evil Chris
12-19-2007, 01:44 PM
from this past fall (2007)... Which show or shows are you still watching?

I am still watching Journeyman. I love shows about time travel and this one keeps getting better with every episode.

I think Bionic Woman got canned? I'm not sure, but the other one we were watching, Carpoolers... has been cancelled as we predicted. Not because we thought it was bad, but we thought that most people wouldn't "get it"... oh well.

Magnus3x
12-19-2007, 02:12 PM
I gave Bionic Woman a chance.. but when I found out they did'nt play that funky bionic metal sound from the old series I gave up on it.
Not on primetime but HBO Californication that started in the Fall was amazing, excellent writing.

Visualad
12-19-2007, 02:52 PM
the only NEW shows I started watching during 2007 was Dexter And Heroes.. And Im hooked on both. Heroes is well made, enough fantasy without over doing it in a bad way.. One of the most well made and written I ever seen.

Dexter is REALLY good aswell. Took me time to finally give it a chance, but once the reruns started going, I couldnt stop watching it... What a great concept and again, well written.

Still waiting for Season 3 of Deadwood though,.. My fav serie.. :-(

And ofcourse looking forward to the new season of LOST.. I remember I thought it was insane when I heard that it was almost like 9 months or so from the end of last season until they would start airing the new one.. But now.. Time fucking flies by.. Its almost time for it!

Damn Im nerdy.. Too many tv shows. hehe.

Evil E
12-19-2007, 03:05 PM
I like Journeyman as well, but only watch it when i stumble upon it.

XXXBizTV.Com
12-19-2007, 03:09 PM
I like the Gordon Ramsey kitchen nightmare shows :heart:

Rania
12-19-2007, 03:23 PM
I like the Gordon Ramsey kitchen nightmare shows :heart:

Me too he's so sexy when he's angry! :laughout:

Evil Chris
12-19-2007, 04:17 PM
I like the Gordon Ramsey kitchen nightmare shows :heart:Oh I almost forgot him. Yeah we don't miss an episode of that one. He's great. I think I will watch the British version of it too.

Another show that is less known, is EXTRAS. I love that one. It seems anything Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant do is worth watching or listening to. Their podcasts are hilarious as well.

Panky
12-19-2007, 05:28 PM
I'm so out of the loop. I haven't seen any of the new shows, except for Hero's, that you guys are talking about. lol!

Evil Chris
12-19-2007, 11:05 PM
Journeyman was excellent once again tonight. It felt as though it was a season ender to me. Not sure though.

Rochard
12-20-2007, 01:33 AM
I.... don't watch TV. I watch the news when I eat breakfast and lunch, but otherwise I watch no tv. I couldn't name any of the new shows.

Relentless
12-20-2007, 09:13 AM
The Big Bang is the best new show out.

Evil Chris
12-20-2007, 09:29 AM
I haven't seen The Big Bang. I will have to look it up.

There is a lot of good TV upcoming in January and February. Big Brother 9 (http://bigbrother9.blogspot.com/) is doing their first winter edition, Survivor is back after only 2 months off with a "fans versus favourites" style season, The Apprentice is back with another new format... "Celebrity Apprentice", 24 will be back, and we can't forget LOST. :)

That's a lot of TV.

Magnus3x
12-20-2007, 11:05 AM
the only NEW shows I started watching during 2007 was Dexter And Heroes.. And Im hooked on both. Heroes is well made, enough fantasy without over doing it in a bad way.. One of the most well made and written I ever seen.

Dexter is REALLY good aswell. Took me time to finally give it a chance, but once the reruns started going, I couldnt stop watching it... What a great concept and again, well written.

Still waiting for Season 3 of Deadwood though,.. My fav serie.. :-(

And ofcourse looking forward to the new season of LOST.. I remember I thought it was insane when I heard that it was almost like 9 months or so from the end of last season until they would start airing the new one.. But now.. Time fucking flies by.. Its almost time for it!

Damn Im nerdy.. Too many tv shows. hehe.

Deadwood was a favorite of mine too, but it got cancelled before they could end the show, which SUX. The rumour was they were goign to end the show with a 2 part 4 hour movie but I have'nt heard anything more about it.

GinaCochina
12-20-2007, 01:04 PM
I'm so out of the loop. I haven't seen any of the new shows, except for Hero's, that you guys are talking about. lol!

Same here, only I haven't even seen Heroes. I don't think I've given a new show a chance since 30 Rock.

TheLegacy
12-20-2007, 01:50 PM
I also love watching Journeyman - its on every Monday and then on satellite other nights. Really starting to build up into a smart series.

Bionic woman was cool, but the writers lost it mid way through.

Hero's and House aren't exactly new

TheEnforcer
12-20-2007, 02:34 PM
Jorneyman, but it's done for good now barring a miracle.

Chuck on NBC is hilarious. I really like Life on NBC as well. GREAT lead character. Reaper on the CW is funny as well and I enjoy The Big Bang Theory too.

XXXBizTV.Com
12-20-2007, 02:48 PM
I also like Dragons Den on cbc (canada) :)

Evil E
12-20-2007, 03:57 PM
I watch Dragon's Den every time I can. It's my favorite show with Webdreams eheh.