PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to Honduras on December 27th!

Virgule3
12-23-2007, 10:52 PM
Remember recently, I told you I was going away? well, I decided on my destination... Honduras! Woohoo! Between 25 and 30 degrees celcius, in the Carabean sea, 4 star hotel, directly on the beach...

http://www.nf-tmr.com/en/hotel.php?soft_sid=38a8d0cd80cbb662f365d9adff69db3 d&language=en&hotel_id=LCEVTH&StarRating=4&selected_hotel=2

I can't wait!

I'm going alone though but oh well... I'll read, relax, work a bit, get a tan and take a million pictures...

I didn't really have a very good year. I was very sick and have to get a surgery, I am still single and obsessed with the fact that I am, I have to sell my house, etc... So on January first, at 12:00, when we go into 2008, I'll make a hole in the sand on the beach and watch the water take away all the bad things from 2007 I put in the hole into the ocean... Very symbolic but it will mean a lot to me...

I'm leaving from Montreal on december 27 at 11:30 am. I can't wait!

Merry xmas and happy new year!

Sophie.

ScreaM
12-24-2007, 05:18 AM
It's a pity you'll be alone. ;)

Enjoy your trip!

Terrence
12-24-2007, 08:08 PM
You won't be alone very long you will meet tons of people. Please be safe and come back with some pictures.

Terrence

Funbrunette
12-24-2007, 10:00 PM
I am sooooooooooooo jealous Sophie! You need a travel buddy? Have fun sweetie! 2008 is going to be your year! :)

Slippery
12-26-2007, 02:44 PM
Sounds like a lot of fun! Have a wonderful time virgule!

Cyndalie
12-27-2007, 12:22 PM
Have fun! Find a gigilo to take care of you :)

Virgule3
12-30-2007, 07:42 PM
Hey everyone!

I'm in Honduras right now! I spent the whole day in the hot springs. It was a bit too hot for me though... héhé! Do you hate me? I hope you do!

No, seriously, I just wanted to drop in and say hello. It's wonderful here. I love it.

I'll tell you all about it and show you the pics when I come back!

Bye guys!

XXX

Funbrunette
12-30-2007, 07:59 PM
Hey everyone!

I'm in Honduras right now! I spent the whole day in the hot springs. It was a bit too hot for me though... héhé! Do you hate me? I hope you do!

No, seriously, I just wanted to drop in and say hello. It's wonderful here. I love it.

Bye guys!

XXX

What are you doing in front of a PC? You should be getting a full body massage on the beach by some hot local stud! :sunshine:

Mr. Plow
12-31-2007, 12:19 AM
Hey, don't mean to intrude - new to the site, but I just had to say that I'm totally green with envy. I'm freezing my butt off in Canada. Live it up:)

Evil Chris
12-31-2007, 09:03 AM
Hey everyone!

Bye guys!

XXXVirgule! Nice to hear from you.... nice that you think of us people who are still buried in snow. :cold2:
I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures.