PDA

View Full Version : Whooaaa... finally got back in here

freeklaus
12-26-2007, 05:36 PM
login still works, once I found my old book with the logins. Damn 7 posts in almost 5 years........ Well anyway, to make a short story longer............

Do You have a Blog other than a "get 'em there send 'em to a sponsor" blog or just plain splogs ?
Do You have a Blog that is Your passion, in essence is You yet still is more than a diary Yet is more than a hobby that you still want to get traffic to? A blog that You want to get a message out with rather than send your traffic to a sponsor program ,link trade or just a hub?

The reason I ask is that I am looking for that type of blog but taking time I don't have and just coming up with endless bullshit or boring ass stuff.

If You have one or know of one let Me know......

thanks,
Allen

X-pixel
12-26-2007, 08:57 PM
Welcome back dude.. I got a small post too

Evil Chris
12-26-2007, 10:12 PM
A blog just for the fun or interest of it?
That's what you mean?

(welcome back btw) ;)

freeklaus
12-27-2007, 03:08 AM
Well yes, A blog that you do with a passion, not just to promote a sponsor. A blog that You would do for free but not just a " Woke up today, went down to the corner....." For fun but still has a purpose, you want to make a point or promote a point of view and You still want people to come see it. Your still dedicated to making it popular. if that makes sense.

A blog just for the fun or interest of it?
That's what you mean?

(welcome back btw) ;)

Evil Chris
12-27-2007, 10:10 AM
I might do something like that if I had the time to do it.
I'm too busy with other things to dedicate myself to something like that. You know, work, kids, family... etc. :)

Cyndalie
12-27-2007, 10:35 AM
I used to..WildinLife.. till the db crashed, lost the images, let the domain go... found some archives http://wildinlife.blogspot.com
not enough time to be a passionate blogger

ScreaM
12-27-2007, 06:13 PM
Nice to see you here man.

Funbrunette
12-27-2007, 09:10 PM
Hello and welcome back! :xparrot: