PDA

View Full Version : One of my new sites, is it too funny?

Greg B
12-28-2007, 11:27 PM
I set this site up yesterday. I wasn't even finished and it started getting traffic! I'm looking at the stats and the data is inconclusive. I guess it's the subject matter.

Anyway, I did two toon logos for the site. One is animated at the top and one is static at the bottom. I'll be fixing the thumbs with php instead of a script. I can't deal with the headache of a script.

So is this site too funny?

http://www.assoflife.com

It's from a joke that happened years ago when there was a gang fight on the upper west side of Manhattan. During a break in the fighting a woman with a big ass walked into the intersection and one of the guys yelled out, " Yo! You have like, THE ASS OF LIFE! ", it was so funny no one wanted to fight anymore. I remembered what he said and we have joked about it for decades. Figured it would be a cool name for a big butt site.

Evil Chris
12-29-2007, 12:01 AM
too funny? I dunno about that... could become a good anal type site though.

Where does that busty Japanese stuff come from?

Greg B
12-29-2007, 12:07 AM
too funny? I dunno about that... could become a good anal type site though.

Where does that busty Japanese stuff come from?

Thanks! I haven't done an MPG or TGP before so I need to learn how to do the php or choose a script to do the thumbs updating and links etc.

Soon as I figure all that out it should be fine. Getting traffic is easy and the promo toon I'm doing for it should last for years.

The Japanese stuff comes from a pal of mine. I'm working with other pals on some very realistic, I mean scary realistic CG toons. Some of the guys have stuff out for websites and that is one of them. I just made a gallery of the stuff for filler. Can't wait til the next wave of advanced CG becomes available. You can't hack that stuff out now.

Rochard
12-29-2007, 01:11 AM
I think Greg is really good at marketing himself and his sites to the adult community. Seems he has different threads out on different boards about this site, all attracting attention it.

Greg B
12-29-2007, 01:14 AM
I think Greg is really good at marketing himself and his sites to the adult community. Seems he has different threads out on different boards about this site, all attracting attention it.

You gotta post to different boards or you'll get the same opinions. No two boards are the same. Experts at each one and it's best to ask them all as they don't all visit one another's boards.

Evil E
12-29-2007, 05:42 PM
The thumbs are way too small!

Greg B
12-29-2007, 05:57 PM
Hardy Har Har Mr. Smartypants!

I capitalize on the growing 'old ass' surfers who can't see too well. I want them boobs and butts in their faces not so tiny that they have to try to decipher hieroglyphics.

ScreaM
12-30-2007, 08:46 AM
I like it but I prefer the static header. ;)

RageCash-Ben
12-30-2007, 10:07 PM
What do you mean by too funny ?