PDA

View Full Version : Candi Cash Intl. Proudly Announces First Official Cash Giveaway Winner

candiman
01-02-2008, 05:58 PM
Hey Guys,
I just wanted to take a second to wish everyone happy holidays from Candi Cash Intl, and announce the winner of our first official cash giveaway. Since I know you guys are short on patience, I’ll skip the pleasantries and get right to it (haha). The winner is Jason over at budsandbabes.net . Congratulations Jason. You’ll be receiving a personal e-mail with payment information shortly. As for everyone else who signed up, we really appreciate your support and hope the product itself is consolation enough for now at least.
As for our future releases, we’re hard at work on our next two right now with Lil Lexy (www.lillexy.com (http://www.lillexy.com)) beginning beta testing on Feb. 1st. This site’s really shaping up to be a new standard in interactive adult entertainment so I urge everyone to get on board as soon as possible (you’ve got nothing to lose except money haha). We’ll be leaking a few shots out here and there in the weeks to come, but I can assure you guys that this one has the goods (scouts honor haha). Well, I guess that’s it for now. Happy holidays to everyone, and congratulations to Jason over at budsandbabes. Keep up the good work, we’ll be talking to you soon.

Chris Cain
Candi Cash Intl.

kammi
01-03-2008, 08:57 PM
Hey Chris:

Hate to tell you, but if you don't have a better plan in place for updating the Lil Lexy site than what you're doing now for Lil Laura then your in trouble. That would be too bad since the content on Lil Laura is pretty good, but the freguency of the updates is really poor. Don't see how you can maintain memberships at the rate you're going now.

Given what one sees of Lexy on Lil Laura, she's a winner and should be a huge success but you've got to improve in a big way in how you handle the updates.

It would be sad to see such a good site opportunity go to waste.

If you need ideas let me know.