PDA

View Full Version : Wal-Mart to offer sex toys

Stephane76
01-09-2008, 02:42 PM
Bentonville, Arkansas - Wal-Mart Corporation today announced that they are preparing to sell sex toys in select stores around the country. The mammoth retailer spent a full year on customer research and reached the conclusion that in select rural markets, where it’s stores are most popular, there is definitely a pent-up demand for sex toys among women. :laughout:

http://www.redtractor-usa.com/Walmar...s_Sex_Toys.htm

Virgule3
01-09-2008, 06:14 PM
Huh...

I am more than comfortable with buying toys in a toy store but buying toys at WalMart where everyone could see? Where there might be kids running around?

Not too sure...

Sophie.

Mr. Plow
01-10-2008, 01:40 AM
I suppose a lot of smaller places don't have dedicated sex stores, but even so...a bit odd. Will they have a special room for them, like in a movie rental place?:)

Jimmidean
01-10-2008, 06:44 AM
They already sell condoms with little sex toys in them here.
Very discreet package

Relentless
01-10-2008, 07:59 AM
The mistake they are making is that they plan to put the French-ticklers next to the fishing equipment. Gives a whole new meaning to Bait & Tackle! :)

Cyndalie
01-10-2008, 10:20 AM
I just can't see it...

Rochard
01-10-2008, 12:20 PM
Fuck Wal Mart.

They claim to be all prim and proper and edit our song lyrics, but have no problems selling movies with tons of violence in them. Violence is okay, but cuss words is a big no no!

Not to mention everything they sell is made in fucking China these days.

I don't do Wal Mart.

2Much Kedra
01-11-2008, 11:18 AM
Huh...

I am more than comfortable with buying toys in a toy store but buying toys at WalMart where everyone could see? Where there might be kids running around?

Not too sure...

Sophie.

Seriously! The "kids" thing was the first thought in my mind. Is Wal-Mart suddenly going to have a Back Room access pass? Geeeze!

Stephane76
01-11-2008, 11:35 AM
Fuck Wal Mart.

They claim to be all prim and proper and edit our song lyrics, but have no problems selling movies with tons of violence in them. Violence is okay, but cuss words is a big no no!

Not to mention everything they sell is made in fucking China these days.

I don't do Wal Mart.

yeah same goes with TV shows, you can see violence and blood, but a nipple? oh no !! it s taboo !!!

Mr. Plow
01-11-2008, 01:56 PM
I saw some of Titanic on t.v. and they had no problem showing hundreds of people snuffing it in horrific graphic violence, but they blurred out the drawing of Kate Winslet's boobs. Thank goodness for that though, or else that drawing might have corrupted my mind and destroyed my soul.

Panky
01-11-2008, 02:22 PM
I personally wouldn't think to or want to go to Wal Mart to purchase my sex toys. What. I'm going to be walking around Wal Mart picking up laundry detergent, soap, shampoo, vitamins, socks, toilet paper, household cleaners, and then suddenly think, "Oh yeah... Can't forget to pick up a Jack Rabbit Vibrator too.". Yeah... ok... Don't think so. lol!

Mr. Plow
01-12-2008, 10:14 PM
Still, this could get interesting. I'm now keeping an eye out for Walmart commercials saying they've slashed prices on extra-large cock rings:)

Funbrunette
01-14-2008, 09:05 PM
LMAO!!!! I can just picture myself in line with my Jack Rabbit Dual Action Vibrator in my cart while the store is super busy! The look on the cashier's face would be priceless....:laughout:

Mr. Plow
01-15-2008, 03:17 AM
Especially if the rest of the cart were full of fisher-price kids toys:P

Rania
01-15-2008, 08:45 AM
Especially if the rest of the cart were full of fisher-price kids toys:P

:rofl: exactly what I was thinking

Mr. Plow
01-15-2008, 04:35 PM
Now here's the question: Since Walmart prides itself on having better prices than the competition, allowing people to buy in bulk...will people go in an buy value-packs of 10 Venetian ticklers?