PDA

View Full Version : I'm here! (I know, who cares)

2MuchMark
01-10-2008, 04:30 PM
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to pop in and say Hi to everyone - so many friends here!

Just a quick question: We at 2Much decided to skip Vegas Internext this year because the show's just too big and well, we just seem to do no business at it. Miami Internext however, is always better for us.

So, just wondering: Who else is skipping this show? And what are your reasons?

Cheers to all at XNATIONS!

Evil Chris
01-10-2008, 04:42 PM
Hi Mark! Nice to see you around here...
I am actually going to Internext this time around. I haven't been to the Vegas Internext in several years. It's nowhere as big as it used to be. I hope to do some good business there.

As for the show in Hollywood, well I haven't been to that one since they held the first one there in summer 2002. I haven't been back. I have too much else going on in the summer time.

2MuchMark
01-10-2008, 05:10 PM
Hi Chris -

Internext Vegas 2005 was the last vegas show for me. I SHOULD go back, but I guess its too late now. Maybe next year.

We are going to the XBiz LA show in February though. Good size overall, methinks.

Cheers!

Evil Chris
01-10-2008, 05:12 PM
Enjoy it. There are just way too many shows nowadays.

2MuchMark
01-10-2008, 05:23 PM
True... but thats ok - just like in biz; let them compete. The best shows will win (Qwebec Expo!) and some others will drop. It's just business.

m

Evil Chris
01-10-2008, 06:21 PM
I like Qwebec Expo... Michael and Patty do a good job of it, and it has a home feel to it definitely.

The only other show I attend every year is the Phoenix Forum. I just like to visit Phoenix once a year.

Terrence
01-11-2008, 08:41 AM
Welcome to Xnations

Terrence

Cyndalie
01-11-2008, 10:11 AM
I'm skipping the show. But that's because I'm 38 weeks pregnant LOL

Stephane76
01-11-2008, 11:36 AM
Hey Mark , nice to have you here,
I wont be at the show Either this year but bunch of my collegues will.

MediaGuy
01-11-2008, 11:46 AM
Welcom aboard, bossman!!

Rochard
01-11-2008, 11:57 AM
Welcome to the freak show man!

2MuchMark
01-11-2008, 01:17 PM
EvilChris: I agree. Mikhael and Patty rawk. As for Phoenix, I have never been to that show but hear only good things about it. Will check it out this year I think.
Terrence: Thanks!
Cyndalie: Congradulations!
Stephane76: Thanks!! :)
Mediaguy: Get back to work goddammit!
Rochard (Fun Brunette's bitch): Thank you, thank you!

MediaGuy
01-11-2008, 01:21 PM
Was providing support to a prestigious new B2B client as well as following up tech issues with our network supervisor and answering the questions of a webmaster on IM when I posted that, bossman ;)

I'm always on!

(e-mail notification WORKS Xnations!)

Panky
01-11-2008, 02:12 PM
Welcum to XNations http://www.icando4u.com/smile/wave2.gif

2Much Kedra
01-11-2008, 03:45 PM
Whooo Hoo! MediaGuy gets both Mark and I on here in the same week!
"Nobody Does It Better" keeps running thru my head now!
Wtg MediaBondGuy!

Panky
01-11-2008, 10:33 PM
Whooo Hoo! MediaGuy gets both Mark and I on here in the same week!

He finally wore you guys down, eh?

Evil E
01-12-2008, 12:58 PM
Hi Mark, nice to see you here.

I'm also skipping. Reason: I tried to bum a pass but didn't succeed :)

Jimmidean
01-13-2008, 07:28 AM
We never do the Vegas show, I just here to many bad things.
I go to Vegas when I want to party.
For us we have added a couple of new shows this year so we will see how that goes.
As far as Intenext Miami always a favorite, we always head to the keys after the show for a few days to relax.
Maybe the 2much crew should join us this year ?

2MuchMark
01-13-2008, 03:08 PM
Hi Jimmi,

I agree - the Miami show is my favorite too. I always manage to get some business done, but everything else is first rate. The Hotel's beautiful, the pools are great, the beach & Jetski's are fun. They could do with dropping the prices on some things though but otherwise its good. I'm already planning on going this year.

And yes! A Trip to the 'Keys sounds like fun. I've never been there before if you can believe that.... Thanks for the invite!

m

Vid Vicious
01-14-2008, 09:14 AM
I've skipped out on Vegas too .. First one in a long time .. For me, the last two vegas's pretty much killed it. Empty Show room floors, Crappy parties and way too many people that's it's almost impossible to meet up with the peeps you want to see ...

So I skipped out to the Carribian instead .. Posting from a dial service I found on the beach .. LOL .. Sailing all day yesterday .. today I'm renting a jeep and goin to visit Puerto Plata and Sosua.

I'll be back in a few days and it's back to the grind ... if anyone needs custom content for 2008 now is the time to book your content as I'm filling up my schedule fast ..

Ciao

2Much Kedra
01-14-2008, 12:59 PM
Poor Vid! Missing out on all this snow! You little...*grumble*

Hurry home, would be great if you can join us on the 18th, assuming Mark unchains me from this desk long enough to go!

Funbrunette
01-14-2008, 08:59 PM
Nice to see you here Mark, I hope you stick around.

With all this snow were having I'm starting to regret not going to Vegas! :geez:

2MuchMark
01-15-2008, 12:52 AM
Vid: You now owe EVERYONE a goddam drink at the GT next week. Serves you right.

2MuchKedra: No.

Funbrunette: Thanks! :) And actually I'm not minding the weather at all. The snow is nice, and so was rain last week. I'm already looking forward to spring / summer of course... terraces.... a wifi connection...sigh...

Jimmidean
01-15-2008, 06:49 AM
Ya I agree the Weston is first rate but they do rape you on just about everything.
There are always a lot of faces of disbelief upon getting the final bill in Hollywood.

Rania
01-15-2008, 08:40 AM
Greetings Mark welcome to the coolest board around!

Visualad
01-15-2008, 05:09 PM
welcum to ze X

lazzlo
01-15-2008, 08:48 PM
hi there

TheLegacy
01-16-2008, 01:05 PM
Hello Mark :) always good to see your face around these parts

I feel the same way about Vegas but who knows about this time and the possibility of a stronger chance for networking. Personally I've just been really busy reorganizing things here as you know.

We do hope to be in Florida this year - if things keep on schedule

carol.prime
01-17-2008, 11:49 AM
Hi MArk, welcome to Xnations! enjoy your stay here and good luck!!