PDA

View Full Version : Free Blog For You Bloggers

Fuckin Bill
01-10-2008, 07:56 PM
I'm opening a new community type surfer site and I need some bloggers to help liven the place up.

My Fuckin Site (http://www.myfuckinsite.com)

All registered users get their own blog page. Popular blogs, recent blog entries, and tags from user blogs are posted and linked from the front page of the site, publicly accessible and SE indexable. There's also a surfer forum where you can post in if you like. I just ask that you please don't use it for pure spam. Write something creative. You can even upload pics and we host everything.

At the least, you can give yourself some free links back to your own sites. I don't require anything, but if you'd care to give me a link back somewhere on one of your sites, I'd really appreciate it.

I'm also open for hard links trades if anyone wants to trade front page hardlinks.

Evil Chris
01-11-2008, 02:47 PM
Good opportunity there Bill... Thanks.

MediaGuy
01-11-2008, 04:48 PM
Gonna bookmark that sucker heheh... expect some LCN Girls blog text submission sand stuff... nice!

NY Jester
01-18-2008, 12:51 AM
Hey Bill, signed up a couple weeks ago and have added it to my "todo" Hope to get one up and running in the next week. Hows the response so far?

seochick
01-18-2008, 07:50 AM
thanks bro. i'll be signing up too