PDA

View Full Version : Montreal Office Space Available (maybe!)

2MuchMark
01-12-2008, 12:28 AM
Hi Everyone,

Anyone who's been to our old Montreal offices know that we have lots of space.

I have been thinking about renting some of the space out to a SMALL company that can compliment ours, and vice versa. A traffic broker or webmaster would be ideal, but anyone with whom we can do 2-way business with once in a while would be interesting.

The only closed space is a meeting room. Everything else is an open-concept "loft" design. We're not offering any kind of construction or anything else. You provide your own desk, computer and furniture. We'll rent you some space and an Internet connection.

If you have an online adult business, are tired of working out of your basement and looking to upgrade your environment, please let me know!

Jimmidean
01-14-2008, 06:48 AM
Great option for someone in the Montreal area to put there biz on the map in a beautiful studio.
Would be a little to much of a drive for us.
To bad.

2MuchMark
01-14-2008, 01:42 PM
Too bad is right! You guys would be perfect. Plus, we could share pictures, stories, more pictures... purely business reasons of course... dayum..

BuggyG
01-16-2008, 02:07 PM
I wanna use some of your studios. Am sure the girls/chatters will luv to hear loud screaming and grunting in the background. And I promis ei'll put he sheets in the wash after