PDA

View Full Version : Bill VanVorst promoted to President of NationalNet

TABAsst
01-25-2008, 02:02 PM
Atlanta, Georgia -- January 23, 2008 -- Bill VanVorst, who as Executive Vice President led NationalNet to become a leader in the Web Hosting industry, has been promoted to President of the company, it was announced today by Tony Morgan, CEO and former President of NationalNet, Inc.

VanVorst will continue to be responsible for the day-to-day operations of NationalNet, one of the internet’s oldest and most respected Web Hosting firms. His responsibilities will be expanded to include the creation of the company's first, true Sales and Marketing division. He will immediately begin to staff the positions of Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Sales Associates, Sales Engineers and Sales Assistants.

"Bill VanVorst has done a tremendous job of building the NationalNet brand through his control of the operations of the company," Morgan said. "Under Bill's leadership, NationalNet has cemented its position of absolute, total customer satisfaction at any and all costs, something that is lacking in most of the Web Hosting industry. I have always attributed the majority of our success to his uncompromising commitment to our family of customers," Morgan continued.

http://jupzchris.com/nationalnet.JPG (http://www.nationalnet.com)

"It is a very exciting time to be part of the NationalNet family," VanVorst said, "and I look forward to guiding the company during the coming years as we embark on this new avenue of growth. During my ten years with the company I have been proud to be a part of maturing it from a small, one man operation to one of the largest Web Hosting companies in the industry. With the new plans that we have laid and the ideas that I have for our future, I am forecasting unprecedented growth over the next ten years."

VanVorst will continue to be based in the company's Atlanta headquarters and can be reached by calling 404-420-7000.

About NationalNet, Inc.
NationalNet, Inc. is a global service provider of managed dedicated hosting and co-location hosting services to business organizations. The company was established 10 years ago and has remained true to its heritage as a premium managed services provider of web hosting, streaming media and other web-based services including Digital Rights Management DRM. NationalNet's technical expertise, state-of-the-art infrastructure and outstanding customer support allow NationalNet to guide clients through all pivotal phases of their IT initiatives including system planning, application development, implementation, infrastructure management and hosting. The company is privately held and headquartered in Atlanta, GA. For more information about NationalNet, please visit www.NationalNet.com.