PDA

View Full Version : Who would you rather date??

TheEnforcer
01-28-2008, 01:13 PM
Ok, the celebrity couple thread inspired this poll.... to me the answer is so glaringly obvious it's not even funny but then again everyone has different tastes even if they aren't as good as mine!! :ban3: :D

B O B
01-28-2008, 02:17 PM
JA by far!!!

Angelina Jolie looks WAYYY too much like my ex wife

ACK!

Shane_TDF
01-28-2008, 02:28 PM
Can some one please explain the fascination with Jolie please cause I don't get it.

TheEnforcer
01-28-2008, 02:43 PM
Angelina Jolie is the most stunning woman I've ever seen. Hands down. She just exudes sexiness. She makes completely striaght women want to have lesbian sex just once.

Ronaldo
01-28-2008, 03:13 PM
Can some one please explain the fascination with Jolie please cause I don't get it.

Me either. I think she's fugly. The wife thinks she's cute though.

Evil Chris
01-28-2008, 03:16 PM
I think they're both in the B+ range, but I chose Angelina cuz I bet she is better in the sack. ;)

TheLegacy
01-28-2008, 03:17 PM
Angelina Jolie not necessarily over the looks but the attitude. She seems to have a sincere care for kids and world politics with the means to make changes. That is what attracts me more than anything else.

TheEnforcer
01-28-2008, 03:33 PM
Me either. I think she's fugly. The wife thinks she's cute though.

See.. women think she's hot. Find an angelina look alike and you just might convince your wife to have a threesome. LOL

Ronaldo
01-28-2008, 03:35 PM
See.. women think she's hot. Find an angelina look alike and you just might convince your wife to have a threesome. LOL

Doesn't have to be an AJ lookalike for that thankfully.

Shane_TDF
01-28-2008, 03:42 PM
Angelina Jolie is the most stunning woman I've ever seen. Hands down. She just exudes sexiness. She makes completely striaght women want to have lesbian sex just once.

While there are some women I would go lez for a night over Jolie is not one of them. Charlize Theron, sure.... Drew Barrymore, sure... even Jennifer Aniston I would consider.

Sheri Santiago
01-28-2008, 04:37 PM
I think Angelina is attractive but not a fan of how thin she became.

B O B
01-28-2008, 05:18 PM

hit me up amigo
my ex is still unmarried

lol

TheEnforcer
01-28-2008, 05:25 PM
hit me up amigo
my ex is still unmarried

lol

hahaha.. maybe I will. LOL

Funbrunette
01-29-2008, 08:32 AM
I would date Jennifer, but would fuck Angelina! :laughout:

TheEnforcer
01-29-2008, 08:39 AM
I would date Jennifer, but would fuck Angelina! :laughout:

Hahahaha.. :>))

I just don't see what people think is so special about Jennifer Aniston. She wouldn't even be on my celebrity "to do" list like Ross and Rachel had in Friends. Not saying she's not pretty or beautiful cause she certainly is but she's not "all that" so to speak.

Evil Chris
01-29-2008, 09:18 AM
I think Angelina is attractive but not a fan of how thin she became.How's that? Please don't say the cocaine diet. I'd lose any respect I might have for her if that were the case.

I don't know how Ron can say she's fugly. Neither of them are ugly.

Ronaldo
01-29-2008, 12:11 PM
I don't know how Ron can say she's fugly. Neither of them are ugly.

It's easy. Angelina Jolie is FUGLY. The ONLY attractive thing about her imo is her perceived uninhibited sexuality. Trust me when I say that that doesn't ALWAYS translate over to the bedroom.

Jennifer Aniston IS pretty though, I'll agree.

Panky
01-29-2008, 02:14 PM
Date? Neither one of them. A one night stand - Angelina.

dyonisus
01-30-2008, 04:20 PM
I am all about JA. I find her attractive on many levels. AJ, Oh man, dont even get me started. She is so not my definition of an attractive woman.

I just dont get the appeal with her. Maybe she is better in the sack, but honestly, I bet she is a control freak (and some may dig that) who demands all yoru attention then walks away an all over you. Just my humble opinion, her energy just seems too bizarre