PDA

View Full Version : Looking to find Andrew McCoy (AJ)

EvilDan
01-28-2008, 02:31 PM
Gday Folks

Seeing as this is the Canadian board of choice I thought this would be a good place to post this to.

I need to send some correspondence urgently to a:

Mr. Andrew McCoy of MediaNetwork Ontario Limited

I believe he is located in Kemptville, but I would like to confirm his physical address

If you know his address or know someone who would know his address please contact me asap

downunderdan666 at yahoo dotcom

Please do not post his address up on this board please

peace out
Dan

PS - And for those folks who know me around here I have some big news. Looks like I will be moving to Montreal early April. Looking forward to seeing more of you all :-)
______

Evil Chris
01-28-2008, 02:56 PM
Moving to Montreal?

Well then.... time to call my home security people and have them add another foot to the top of the wall! ;)

Ronaldo
01-28-2008, 03:11 PM
Is that not fris's brother?

EvilDan
01-28-2008, 03:49 PM
Moving to Montreal?

Well then.... time to call my home security people and have them add another foot to the top of the wall! ;)

lol - thanks ya bastard ;-)

EvilDan
01-28-2008, 03:52 PM
Is that not fris's brother?

I hear he has a brother called Chris

Ronaldo
01-28-2008, 04:01 PM
I hear he has a brother called Chris

Yeah, pretty sure that's fris. Do a search on GFY for fris. Don't know if his icq contact is in there, but more importantly, don't know if he'll help you. Might be worth a shot though.

EvilDan
01-28-2008, 04:54 PM
Yeah, pretty sure that's fris. Do a search on GFY for fris. Don't know if his icq contact is in there, but more importantly, don't know if he'll help you. Might be worth a shot though.

thanks mate - I just contacted his brother, and he seemed pretty cool

Ronaldo
01-28-2008, 05:02 PM
thanks mate - I just contacted his brother, and he seemed pretty cool

Glad to hear it. Best of luck.

EvilDan
01-28-2008, 08:33 PM
Glad to hear it. Best of luck.

on another board I have had heaps of people state that they too have been ripped off by Andrew McCoy

Sounds like a right royal unit this bloke