PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity watch list

Evil Chris
01-28-2008, 03:20 PM
Heath Ledger's death was totally out of left field.
I don't think anyone saw that coming... even those closed to him.

So who's next? I know it's kinda morbid to think about, but nobody saw Anna Nicole Smith passing on either. Especially with a newborn in her life at the time.

There are several young Hollywood celebs that really need to watch themselves. Lindsay Lohan, Brittany Spears... heck even Paris Hilton.

Shane_TDF
01-28-2008, 03:44 PM
I don't know that Linday, Brit or Paris would be much of a shock. Not like Heath, Christian or even River Phoenix back in the day.
However I wouldn't be surprised if the next on isn't Brit. Girls got a whole lot of problems in her life and another baby on the way. Sadly I see her spiraling until she ends up dead.

Sheri Santiago
01-28-2008, 04:12 PM
Britney and that guy Kate Moss was dating...guy's going to OD any time now.

B O B
01-28-2008, 04:27 PM
it always happens in three's....so there are two more we are waiting on...

Casa Nova
01-28-2008, 04:33 PM
I say britney is the next to wig out and kill herself inadvertently. It's either that or she has an intervention and becomes a huge god preacher.

aimeesweet
01-28-2008, 05:07 PM
I was going to say Amy Winehouse... but I think she's in rehab again...

B O B
01-28-2008, 05:17 PM
I was going to say Amy Winehouse... but I think she's in rehab again...

hahah
i was going to say the same here...

Funbrunette
01-29-2008, 08:35 AM
I'm going to go with Britney :geez:

Evil Chris
01-29-2008, 09:13 AM
I was going to say Amy Winehouse... but I think she's in rehab again...I was thinking about her too, and I heard about her being in rehab again.

But, that doesn't always mean very much. Anyone watch "Intervention"?

Funbrunette
01-29-2008, 09:51 AM
I was thinking about her too, and I heard about her being in rehab again.

But, that doesn't always mean very much. Anyone watch "Intervention"?

If you want entertainment watch Celebrity rehab. Now that's Hollywood at it's best! :geez:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2mS7-Bswy9w&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2mS7-Bswy9w&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Enjoy the clip of Mary Carey...! Classy lady!

dyonisus
01-30-2008, 02:48 PM
unfortunately it is a crazy world Hollywood and fame.. very unpredictable
Britney is or sure messed up, but I mean really, is she more messed up from press exposure or from her antics. I have certainly had "Brit Nights" and watched many of my friends, they are ok...

This is pretty morbid....