PDA

View Full Version : 1000 posts finally

Ronaldo
01-29-2008, 05:22 PM
After 5 and a half years. Not bad. Didn't think I'd ever make it.

Ahh the memories...

From getting spurned by Chris to be a mod in favour of Panky and monaro back in the day, to FunB handing me an award on stage at QwebecExpo. Winning all those Xnations cash trivia contests and then losing money with Chris at the tables in Vegas. Private icq's with Chris bitching me out about something and then FunB hitting me up to tell me how awesome I am. Mocking the hapless leafs and roleplaying Chris and Steph with the wife every couple of months.

All of that makes me realize what a fun place Xnations is to hang...even if Chris was out of line earlier today.

Jimmidean
01-29-2008, 05:24 PM
Congrats my friend, although I suspect 800 of your posts were about the Leafs :)

Ronaldo
01-29-2008, 06:06 PM
lol, yeah, that's probably about right.

Shane_TDF
01-29-2008, 06:14 PM
Congrats Ron. It's always... interesting reading your posts. ;)

Casa Nova
01-29-2008, 08:06 PM
A huge congrats to you! I'm almost there.

Evil Chris
01-29-2008, 11:13 PM
Well done Ron. Darcy Tucker would be proud of you.

Incidentally, my hapless Leafs lost to the Blues tonight. :(

Funbrunette
01-30-2008, 08:39 AM
It's been a pleasure having you around darling! Cheers to another shit load of posts! :respect:

Stephane76
01-30-2008, 02:15 PM
aww congrats to you
I am gonna catch that 1K soon too !

Terrence
01-30-2008, 07:07 PM
After 5 and a half years. Not bad. Didn't think I'd ever make it.

Ahh the memories...

From getting spurned by Chris to be a mod in favour of Panky and monaro back in the day, to FunB handing me an award on stage at QwebecExpo. Winning all those Xnations cash trivia contests and then losing money with Chris at the tables in Vegas. Private icq's with Chris bitching me out about something and then FunB hitting me up to tell me how awesome I am. Mocking the hapless leafs and roleplaying Chris and Steph with the wife every couple of months.

All of that makes me realize what a fun place Xnations is to hang...even if Chris was out of line earlier today.

Either you're close friends with Funbrunette or you're a stalker :laughout: Congrats on the posts. Truthfully I just post here in hopes to get some action with FB.

Joking I love this board

Terrence

Funbrunette
01-31-2008, 06:46 AM
Either you're close friends with Funbrunette or you're a stalker :laughout: Congrats on the posts. Truthfully I just post here in hopes to get some action with FB.

Joking I love this board

Terrence

Ron and I go way back Terrence. Ron and his wife, EC and I use to all live together (we shared one bed) were still trying to figure out who's kid is who's...lol

We kept in touch *wink*

Ronaldo
01-31-2008, 02:20 PM
Ron and I go way back Terrence. Ron and his wife, EC and I use to all live together (we shared one bed) were still trying to figure out who's kid is who's...lol

We kept in touch *wink*

Well, I'm sure YOU'LL hear about this post sometime today. Time will tell if "I" will or not.

Evil Chris
01-31-2008, 03:27 PM
I can't remember.... was the bed really big? Or were we all just really cozy?

Ronaldo
01-31-2008, 03:35 PM
I can't remember.... was the bed really big? Or were we all just really cozy?

It was all good until that one night you shaved your whole body for that swim meet and I got a little too close by mistake.

That was the beginning of the end.