PDA

View Full Version : Just came accross this gem

punker barbie
02-06-2008, 02:43 PM
My boyfriend was trying to take a picture of my dog but he didnt realize he had it on record......

<embed width="430" height="389" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i122.photobucket.com/flash/player.swf?file=http://vid122.photobucket.com/albums/o274/aroher/100_1028.flv"></embed>

TheEnforcer
02-06-2008, 03:03 PM
Hahahaha.. yummy!!!

Evil Chris
02-06-2008, 03:27 PM
yummy salty leg wound!

Crak_JMan
02-06-2008, 06:20 PM
Was the dog licking is bum before he attempted to lick the wound.

LOL my friend's ears are hella stretched and the metal rings would make a crust of ear gunk that he had to scrap off every now and then, well seems is chihuahua would love to eat that shit up :geez:

Funbrunette
02-06-2008, 06:49 PM
Was the dog licking is bum before he attempted to lick the wound.

LOL my friend's ears are hella stretched and the metal rings would make a crust of ear gunk that he had to scrap off every now and then, well seems is chihuahua would love to eat that shit up :geez:

Grosssssssssssssss! :laughout:

Shane_TDF
02-06-2008, 09:19 PM
I'm really wishing I could unsee that... uggh!
lol

Funbrunette
02-07-2008, 11:27 AM
I have two questions hun...What kind of dog? (adorable) And what did you do to your boyfriend? lol :laughout:

Rania
02-07-2008, 01:48 PM
:scram: Men can bo so gross! Hahahahahaha

Panky
02-07-2008, 04:05 PM
There's no harm in letting a healthy dog lick a wound. A lot of people think it is gross because dogs have some disgusting habits along with the fact that they clean themselves and thus tend to think the wound will become infected if a dog licked it. A dogs saliva has it's own antibacterial agents in it that help a wound heal.

When a dog gets injured, it will lick the wound to promote healing. The licking helps clean the wound as well promote blood flow and help stimulate any damaged nerves. They will also lick a wound of another injured member of the pack. It's instinct. Since dogs are pack animals, they perceive humans as being part of their pack. All the dog was trying to do was help heal an injured member of its pack.

Dog saliva isn't 100% free of germs. (However, it is a lot more sanitary than human saliva) If a dog is sickly or if a person has a weak immune system due to disease, age, or medical treatment, then you don't want a dog, human, or any animal licking the wound. But if the dog is healthy and the person has a healthy immune system, a dog licking the wound can be very beneficial to healing the wound.

TheLegacy
02-07-2008, 04:13 PM
Why was rochard trying to take a picture of your puppies? oh wait.. nvm

punker barbie
02-07-2008, 04:41 PM
I have two questions hun...What kind of dog? (adorable) And what did you do to your boyfriend? lol :laughout:

drinking+trampoline= 9 stitches
i only wish the camera was running when he had his accident :laughout:

and Kramer is a pomeranian with a "lions cut" :)

Kenny B
02-08-2008, 10:51 AM
Ouch that looks like it hurt!