PDA

View Full Version : Does any one else remember...

Shane_TDF
02-07-2008, 03:18 PM
Those old apple II games Lemonade Stand and Oregon Trail?

Oregon Trail:
http://www.dabbledoo.com/ee/images/uploads/gamertell/Oregon5.jpg

Lemonade Stand:
http://www.sheppyware.net/software-gs/lemonade/files/page24_1.jpg

Evil Chris
02-07-2008, 03:27 PM
I never had an Apple computer. First computer I owned was a 386.
But my brother and I did have the Atari gaming system back around 1980/81.

Even then we thought it was a little lame compared to the games we played in the arcades.

Shane_TDF
02-07-2008, 03:34 PM
We had the Apples in school when I was in high school. They used those games as teaching tools. It was really cool at the time.

Belinda
02-07-2008, 04:19 PM
I LOVED Oregon trail. In fact I think I still have a copy of it somewhere.

Panky
02-07-2008, 04:19 PM
I never played any games on an Apple system. Atari was big in our house. Both my brother and I loved the arcade too. I can remember actually liking to go to the orthodontist because he had a few arcade games in the patient waiting room. The patient waiting room was separate from the main waiting room and it was cool. He had 4 arcade games along the one wall with 2 pinball machines. It was great because you didn't need quarters to play them either. lol!

RageCash-Ben
02-08-2008, 12:31 AM
I never played any games on an Apple system. Atari was big in our house. Both my brother and I loved the arcade too. I can remember actually liking to go to the orthodontist because he had a few arcade games in the patient waiting room. The patient waiting room was separate from the main waiting room and it was cool. He had 4 arcade games along the one wall with 2 pinball machines. It was great because you didn't need quarters to play them either. lol!

I didnt play games on the apple and was also an atari fan. Missile command & Beserk are two I remember playing ALOT.

Kenny B
02-08-2008, 10:45 AM
I don't remember those but I used to love frogger and q-bert on my atari

Panky
02-08-2008, 11:15 AM
I don't remember those but I used to love frogger and q-bert on my atari

Those were 2 games I never grew tired of playing.